★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-16-2013, 11:31 AM
I'll upload a gameplay video pretty soon, the game it self is pretty good btw. So far I haven't had any real performance issues or crashes on my iPod Touch 4.
01-16-2013, 11:32 AM
Looks awesome but then again everything these guys release is. Will buy tonight.

01-16-2013, 11:33 AM
Now out on the PH appstore!

I just realized how pathetically obsessed I was at having this game as i was clicking on the "Foursaken Media" link on my itunes appstore until H&C showed up.

O_o

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-16-2013, 11:40 AM
Hey guys, we found a pretty major (but easy to bypass) bug that I want to make sure new users find their way around. We've already submitted a fix and are hoping to get an expedited review... but in the meantime:

Make sure you do NOT exit stage 1 before completing it! This includes putting your device to sleep, or minimizing the app.

As long as you play through stage 1 all the way in one sitting, you are good to go

We're really sorry this one crept in, but again, it'll be fixed up very soon!
01-16-2013, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foursaken_Media View Post
Hey guys, we found a pretty major (but easy to bypass) bug that I want to make sure new users find their way around. We've already submitted a fix and are hoping to get an expedited review... but in the meantime:

Make sure you do NOT exit stage 1 before completing it! This includes putting your device to sleep, or minimizing the app.

As long as you play through stage 1 all the way in one sitting, you are good to go

We're really sorry this one crept in, but again, it'll be fixed up very soon!
Ooh... Thanks. I know you guys will be on top of stuff like this which is what makes your games great.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-16-2013, 12:13 PM
Any IAP?

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
01-16-2013, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Now out on the PH appstore!

I just realized how pathetically obsessed I was at having this game as i was clicking on the "Foursaken Media" link on my itunes appstore until H&C showed up.

O_o
Dude! Message me when you're ready for some Multiplayer!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrco View Post
Any IAP?
There is some, but it is totally unobtrusive, and does not affect gameplay, nor is it necessary to buy any IAPs to finish the game.

I'll probably buy some just to support the devs, though! Foursaken Media is awesome!
01-16-2013, 12:39 PM
Know it's not out in the US but clicked on the link in the OP and got excited not seeing the "not available in the US store" message, but it was Bug Heroes that popped up.

Think I'm more excited about this than I have been about a game in quite a while. Need a time machine to take me to 11 EST!!
01-16-2013, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foursaken_Media View Post
Hehe, we actually have a fifth brother also He's the black sheep though.
I always wondered about the name... That's pretty cool.

Can't wait for tonight
01-16-2013, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Dude! Message me when you're ready for some Multiplayer!!
Oi... definitely will... Just that I still havent fired this one up yet. You know... Temple Run 2.