Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-11-2012, 12:52 AM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), iOS 4.x

Hey could i have an icon in my name also? I play Draw Mania quite a bit and have been playing since Charadium One. It's one of those unique games that stand out over others, and i enjoy it a lot.
My username is Tals, and it would be cool to get this as well Tals🍺🔥.
Thanks.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:57 AM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), iOS 4.x

oh and reccomendations for being a moderator anyone? Don't know if you've seen me play.. but i don't write and respect the rules. Plus i've been playing this since day one, its pretty dope
Old 01-16-2013, 01:23 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 4.x

hiya on5 I'd just like to add a recommendation to a Well Behaved and and intelligent player named "kittyface!" I would greatly appreciate it if you would make her a moderator. And also there's a player called "Millzoid" who I know would So love a 🍻 at the end of his name! THx!!
Old 02-12-2013, 11:51 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Default Hi I was wondering

Hi I was wondering if i can recommend some friends who are wanting to be mods um one is named TheOneAndOnlyCheeze, and the other is named NCISZiva also can u put this ⚡ Icon next to NCISZiva's name im sure shed love it as a valentines day gift she loves lightning and as a surprise and she doesn't know how to ask them and thanks
Thanks very much

Last edited by TeleviisionAddiict; 02-13-2013 at 12:54 AM.. Reason: Typos
Old 02-15-2013, 02:59 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Hi I actually sent you guys a message before by email but in case you didn't get it I'd very much like a crown emoji right behind the space invader one you got me some odd months ago lol, if you could do that instead for a valentines day incentive thanks!
Old 03-11-2013, 03:56 PM

Default hi!

hi! I was wondering if I could possibly add an icon to the beginning of my username, skydancer2002 and change it to Skydancer2002
I love your guys game it's so much fun to play I get on like everyday!!
Old 03-16-2013, 01:51 PM

Hi
My username is rubyholic and recently I got a new phone so I went to the google play store to get draw mania and it said sign in with mobage in order to get the full version. So I signed up as apark004. After i bought the full version I thought I could change it back to rubyholic and the full version would be available to the rubyholic account but it was still in the free version, and only apark004 had the full version. Any way to fix this? I already spent $3 on the coins when i got the full version. I have a Samsung galaxy s3. Please help! How do I get the full version on rubyholic? Is it not possible?