Support our Sponsors:

Old 03-03-2011, 09:37 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

I am fine with it, all up untill they release a seperate app for the same price as a standalone app. That makes NO f*cking sense what so ever, and frankly kinda makes me irate. It's just personal preference. I have no problem with the Free + IAP, but if I can choose to not have to use it, I will. So why make us do it, al la Starfront: Collision, and then release a seperate app same price... garrr....
Old 01-16-2013, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K?! View Post
Your not renting the game. How often do you reinstall and app, anyways? Twice a year, maybe? And going online to register it simply means that you tap a "restore purchases" button. This isn't restrictive DRM, it's just a new selling scheme. I doubt Gameloft is going to default and I'd imagine they'd give the IAP to everyone rather than no one if the did.
I agree with the 'rent or buy' status. It seems most gamers don't understand this concept. We buy Diablo 3, and...we don't have the ability to play when we want. You have to be connected to the internet. If you don't understand the stupidity in things like this, than you might be someone who would be fine with buying a car for 15,000, and have to drop it to the dealership once a month foe them to 'inspect' it. No. I dont believe in this kind of IAP's. It makes more sense to buy the full game, be able to play/download/reinstall it any friggin' time you want--without stupid restrictions, or loopholes you have to jump through to use what you own.