App description: Don't miss out on the chance to own this piece of arcade gaming history!

They killed your wife and trashed your town, now they gotta pay!! Road Blaster puts you behind the wheel in a mad max-style demolition driving game, controlling the actions of a lone vigilante out for revenge!

Whether cleaning the city streets of murdering thugs, careening around the insides of an office high-rise, almost mowing down sunbathers on the beach, avoiding being crushed by combine harvesters or barreling around underground sewers, the result is an edge of your seat roller-coaster ride of a game unlike anything else!

The Japanese anime cult classic arcade game of yesteryear as you've never seen it before! Lovingly reimagined by the creators of several critically acclaimed best-sellers including 'Gesundheit!', 'UFO on Tape', 'Karate Champ', 'Cobra Command', 'Banzai Rabbit' and many many more, so you know it's good for you ;)

Now let's roll! Those murderous scum aint gonna kill themselves ya know!

Top 100 Arcade Game on iTunes US, UK, Canada, Japan, Australia and 30+ countries.

Apple Featured New and Noteworthy, Impossible Games, Car Combat, Crash Courses, What's Hot, & Game Center Games.
IGN - 8/10 Great!
iPhoneItalia - Best Game of the Week
PocketGamer - Bronze Medal Award

Gamer Feedback:
"The last and best laserdisc title ever made!"
"Plays like you'd imagine if Dragons Lair and Mad Max had a love child!"
"Best FMV game I've ever played! Like Dragons Lair only with real gameplay and feeling of control"
"the slickest arcade game you've never played!"
"...shows off the Retina display and controls perfectly"
"thx for the most fun I've had with my device yet!"

** Don't miss our other exciting games! **

Gesundheit! - the 2011 Game of The Year nominee enjoyed by over 3.5 million players.
UFO on Tape - One of very few Apps in Apples own Essential Games Starter Kit.
Karate Champ - Arcade Perfect Conversion of the all-time classic fighter, and 'BestEver Apps of 2010' Nominee (iPad and iPhone versions).
Banzai Rabbit - Fantastic 3D Arcade Platformer, and former No#1 Adventure Game. Available for iPad and iPhone.

Gift This App: Click the arrow next to "Buy App" on the iTunes App Store.
Follow us @RevolutionaryCo

ImNoSuperMan's comments:


iPhone Version : http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=80960
01-16-2013, 04:19 PM
#71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionary Concepts View Post
No promos left for RB or Karate Champ I'm afraid. But if you keep an eye on the App Store next week there could be a special offer not to be sneezed at (but I've said too much already
Nice can't wait for it
01-16-2013, 11:14 PM
#72
Where did COBRA COMMAND go?!

Slightly off topic, but where on earth did Revolutionary Concepts' "Cobra Command" go?! I bought it when it first came out, and now it's not even available in my "purchases" - it just ceased to exist entirely on the US iTunes store!

01-17-2013, 04:40 AM
#73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionary Concepts View Post
No promos left for RB or Karate Champ I'm afraid. But if you keep an eye on the App Store next week there could be a special offer not to be sneezed at (but I've said too much already
OMG, I can't wait. I purchased a new 64gb gen 4 iPad and went on the Appstore to buy Gesundheit HD and it had vanished from Konami's app section. Then I did a frantic bit of googling to find out that you are now distributing it yourselves. Your blog almost hints at some kind of sequel too. (well it reads that way to me anyway)

Can't wait to buy it, hurry it to the store please!
01-17-2013, 05:33 AM
#74
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Forge World
Posts: 6,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujibayashi View Post
Slightly off topic, but where on earth did Revolutionary Concepts' "Cobra Command" go?! I bought it when it first came out, and now it's not even available in my "purchases" - it just ceased to exist entirely on the US iTunes store!
Apparently they have some licence issues with it. But I hope it comes back as I want to try it on my new ipad. It was great on my iPod touch but I can only imagine it being better when it's bigger
01-24-2013, 06:00 PM
#75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionary Concepts View Post
No promos left for RB or Karate Champ I'm afraid. But if you keep an eye on the App Store next week there could be a special offer not to be sneezed at (but I've said too much already
'Sneezed at' Gesundheit! Get it? Ok it was a lame clue but can now share that Gesundheit! is Apples "App of The Week". FREE for 1 week on iPhone and iPad.
Enjoy!

http://toucharcade.com/2013/01/24/fr...-limited-time/
02-09-2013, 01:26 PM
#76
This game is just unbelievable, pure adrenaline rush.Playing it constantly.Even when in driver seat in car.While being parked.
One request though : will we ever see updated game icon, it looks fuzzy on retina screen.And I don't like font type in menu, all letters also look a bit fuzzy.
I doubt it , as it hasn't been updated for long time, but still as a paying customer ,and for all past and future people who decide to buy it, I must ask developers to update this to reflect changes in new generation devices.

Also will cobra command be available again on App Store ?

Thank you.
02-09-2013, 01:55 PM
#77
the artwork reminds me of the original transformers cartoon era
02-09-2013, 02:14 PM
#78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aventador View Post
This game is just unbelievable, pure adrenaline rush.Playing it constantly.Even when in driver seat in car.While being parked.
One request though : will we ever see updated game icon, it looks fuzzy on retina screen.And I don't like font type in menu, all letters also look a bit fuzzy.
I doubt it , as it hasn't been updated for long time, but still as a paying customer ,and for all past and future people who decide to buy it, I must ask developers to update this to reflect changes in new generation devices.

Also will cobra command be available again on App Store ?

Thank you.
Hi Aventador. Glad you like the game so much! Regarding the lack of retina it's a tough one. The game is pretty massive so we don't want to annoy ppl with an update for icon only, and regretably there's nothing we can do to improve the in-game visuals - for analog video from the 80's it's about as good as we can get it
I so wish it was 16:9 but you are right it is still totally fun )
02-09-2013, 03:12 PM
#79
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Forge World
Posts: 6,310
I'd also like to see cobra command make a come back as now I have an ipad I want to play it on the big screen.
02-09-2013, 03:49 PM
#80
Sorry guys, how much is the game once installed? Thanks!

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:17 AM.