Might and Magic Clash of Heroes (by Ubisoft)

01-10-2013, 11:09 AM
Clash of Heroes_Basic tactics

Hello,

as you already know, Might & Magic Clash of Heroes will be released on iOs on January 24th. While some of you may already know how it works, I would like to give a few basic tips on the gameplay (for newcomers :-)).
The video below will introduce you to the basic moves and the line-up of Clash of Heroes. Discover what's so fun about the Clash of Heroes gameplay and why the game has already earned so many awards!
You can activate sub-titles for the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbCfFiuyyMA.

Please, tell us below what you would like to discover next.

Last edited by Ubi_Irina; 01-11-2013 at 03:13 AM.
01-10-2013, 11:11 AM
Great news - absolutely cannot wait for this game!

01-17-2013, 10:25 AM
Eeeeh, epic!
I've got 3 questions:
1. This is the full DS version on IOS?
2. Are there any IAPs?
3. And what would be the price in dollars? I've only got 4.05$ left, so I hope it'll be 4.00, but I guess not, right?

I loved this game on the DS
01-17-2013, 11:37 AM
1) Was said to be a port of the psn and xbla versions, which is just an HD version of the ds.

2) The only iap I have read I are unlocking certain things. But these can all be unlocked by playing the game so not needed iap.

3) it will be $5.
01-17-2013, 04:08 PM
Great news! Looking forward to the 24th! Thanks!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-18-2013, 07:32 AM
I want this game now!

Seriously, so waiting for this game.
01-19-2013, 04:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabs View Post
I want this game now!

Seriously, so waiting for this game.
One week... One week.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-19-2013, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
So this is like puzzle saga
Actually, Puzzle Saga is like M&M Clash of Heroes.

Both are great games though, and both are recommended.

I cant wait to play Clash of Heroes!

01-19-2013, 02:02 PM
It also shares some similarities with Critter Crunch mechanically (but hugely expanded) due to being originally developed by capybara. It's subtly very clever if my memory of the PSN one is accurate.

One query I have is the multiplayer unlock IAP, could we get more specifics on this please? Units unlocked in single player are then available in multi with you having the option to unlock them early via IAP, or is multi itself locked until a certain point through solo play?
01-20-2013, 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
So this is like puzzle saga
No, puzzle saga is a pale imitation of this game. I THOUGHT puzzle saga was like this and was sorely disappointed. This is a turn-based game with a ton of strategy. The mechanics are like critter crunch, but the closest analogue is Puzzle Quest.