Best Free IOS Games

01-17-2013, 11:41 AM
#11
I never used to put money on my iPod
check these out
Score clasic goals
Tiny tower
14px
Punch quest
30secondlife
Angry birds rio (just went free)
first episode of the walking dead
Forever drive

Last edited by thesidewaystable; 01-17-2013 at 11:48 AM.
01-17-2013, 12:13 PM
#12
Jetpack Joyride is the easy winner IMHO. Punch Quest is great too, though I paid for it when it was paid.

01-17-2013, 01:01 PM
#13
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Planet 10 (by way of the 8th dimension)
Posts: 6,652
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=99986

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
01-17-2013, 01:22 PM
#14
Tilt to Live
01-17-2013, 01:27 PM
#15
Joined: May 2011
Location: paris (yeah, the one in france)
Posts: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesidewaystable View Post
I never used to put money on my iPod
check these out
Score clasic goals
Tiny tower
14px
Punch quest
30secondlife
Angry birds rio (just went free)
first episode of the walking dead
Forever drive
Holy butt! Where the poo did 14px come from?! Never heard of it before but I'm a huge fan!
01-17-2013, 02:06 PM
#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psiufoxx View Post
Holy butt! Where the poo did 14px come from?! Never heard of it before but I'm a huge fan!
oh my god right? just downloaded and it even has iphone 5 support... thanks thesidewaystable
01-17-2013, 02:43 PM
#17
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: A state in a country in a continent in the world
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to dariusjr98
You guys didn't know about 14px? I found out that it went free thanks to AppShopper.
01-17-2013, 02:48 PM
#18
Joined: May 2011
Location: paris (yeah, the one in france)
Posts: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusjr98 View Post
You guys didn't know about 14px? I found out that it went free thanks to AppShopper.
Had not a clue. And I basically live on AppShopper :-(
01-17-2013, 02:51 PM
#19
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 19,136
Connector and Darius have great lists and i'll add:

Zombie Tsunami
One Epic Knight
Subway Surfers
Pitfall
Elements Defender <-- the FREE one is the full game without the bonus gems.
Run N Gun
Agent Dash
Star Warfare
Major Mayhem

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-17-2013, 03:00 PM
#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Connector and Darius have great lists and i'll add:

Zombie Tsunami
One Epic Knight
Subway Surfers
Pitfall
Elements Defender <-- the FREE one is the full game without the bonus gems.
Run N Gun
Agent Dash
Star Warfare
Major Mayhem
These are all good games. Did my list really quickly, but man, I missed Major Mayhem which is one of my favorite games especially when you unlock time bomb mode. Get it, it is the bomb.