Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-14-2012, 01:20 AM
iPhone 3G, OS 3.x

How about smaller on screen controls? I was so stoked for the iPhone 5 update and was like o____o when I saw how giant the onscreen controls still were.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:46 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Is this worth getting?
Old 11-11-2012, 12:32 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Fun mindless game. Its grindy and mindless to me, but fun non the less.
Old 12-22-2012, 02:56 AM
In Time-Out
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Thread Bump!

And I am bumping because I want to know where the hell Mika Mobile is. This game hasn't been updated with any new content since it was released and honestly, I am wondering if it ever will. Anybody heard anything?
Old 12-22-2012, 03:26 AM

That's it. You paid $1 and got a quality game.
Old 12-22-2012, 03:35 AM
In Time-Out
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dib View Post
That's it. You paid $1 and got a quality game.
Well, I wasn't disputing that fact. I love the game. But he was talking about additions to the game within the weeks and months that followed the release, but pretty much disappeared since then.
Old 12-22-2012, 03:39 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Weren't they doing stuff on a new Battleheart?
Old 12-22-2012, 03:41 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

IIRC this game did get a couple of content updates.

Mika Mobile is just two people, so working on updating old games prevents them from making any new ones. They took some time out for quick compatibility updates for iOS 6 and the new devices, but essentially, all their time is going to their next game, which I hope is Battleheart 2.
Old 12-22-2012, 03:54 AM
In Time-Out
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Respox View Post
IIRC this game did get a couple of content updates.

Mika Mobile is just two people, so working on updating old games prevents them from making any new ones. They took some time out for quick compatibility updates for iOS 6 and the new devices, but essentially, all their time is going to their next game, which I hope is Battleheart 2.
Compatibility updates are just that. I wouldn't consider them 'content' updates since the game has remained basically unchanged since pretty much soon after when it was released.

In the weeks following the release when Mike Mobile was active on the forum, they were clear that all their focus at that time would be on Zombieville 2, and from what I could tell, that was including updates. They were even as specific to say that they wanted to implement some of the ideas from Zombieville 1 into Zombieville 2.

Whatever, I'm just wondering if anyone has heard anything (whether it be Zombieville or otherwise), since there have been no posts in this thread from them in quite some time. I figured a thread bump was in order, maybe they'll come back

Last edited by SumoSplash; 12-22-2012 at 04:05 AM..
Old 01-17-2013, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumoSplash View Post
Compatibility updates are just that. I wouldn't consider them 'content' updates since the game has remained basically unchanged since pretty much soon after when it was released.

In the weeks following the release when Mike Mobile was active on the forum, they were clear that all their focus at that time would be on Zombieville 2, and from what I could tell, that was including updates. They were even as specific to say that they wanted to implement some of the ideas from Zombieville 1 into Zombieville 2.

Whatever, I'm just wondering if anyone has heard anything (whether it be Zombieville or otherwise), since there have been no posts in this thread from them in quite some time. I figured a thread bump was in order, maybe they'll come back
I was literally 1 of the first people to buy this game and after like a month of release they brang out a content update, then after that it was just bug fix updates. They don't work on this game, content wise, anymore I wouldn't think. Their main priority is Battleheart 2. If you wanna know what they're up too, follow them on twitter like me. It's not like they tweet alot of news anyways but still.