Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-17-2013, 02:34 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
I was literally 1 of the first people to buy this game and after like a month of release they brang out a content update, then after that it was just bug fix updates. They don't work on this game, content wise, anymore I wouldn't think. Their main priority is Battleheart 2. If you wanna know what they're up too, follow them on twitter like me. It's not like they tweet alot of news anyways but still.
Yeah it's a shame, the game feels pretty abandoned, besides the miscellaneous updates that are added sporadically. The game isn't all that old and I would have expected more content added by now, but at the same time I do respect MikaMobile for making a game, putting it out and that's that. It's just atypical with iOS games to not get an actual content update for over 6 months.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:08 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumoSplash View Post
It's just atypical with iOS games to not get an actual content update for over 6 months.
If you look at dev posts you realize that what is considered typical is usually imbecilic from the dev's p.o.v.. Content updates, unless they built the game from the beginning for such modular expansion, is a significant percentage of the same number of man hours it took to create the game in the first place with generally little, if any, increase in revenue.

I'd much rather see games from devs like Mika Mobile who put out whatever it is *they* want to be working on, polish it, and deliver complete games than the typical iOS game.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:38 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Hannum View Post
If you look at dev posts you realize that what is considered typical is usually imbecilic from the dev's p.o.v.. Content updates, unless they built the game from the beginning for such modular expansion, is a significant percentage of the same number of man hours it took to create the game in the first place with generally little, if any, increase in revenue.

I'd much rather see games from devs like Mika Mobile who put out whatever it is *they* want to be working on, polish it, and deliver complete games than the typical iOS game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumoSplash View Post
but at the same time I do respect MikaMobile for making a game, putting it out and that's that.
Just in case you missed that part
Old 02-17-2013, 05:56 AM

I just started playing this again for the first time in a while. Really fun game. The dev totally nailed the score multiplier mechanic. Makes for some tense moments when you are going for a high score.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:07 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwerny View Post
I just started playing this again for the first time in a while. Really fun game. The dev totally nailed the score multiplier mechanic. Makes for some tense moments when you are going for a high score.
It's never left my device since it was released. I pop in for a game or two every couple weeks or so. Five star game all the way.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:54 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Hi I just started playing this game again and was wondering how do check how many zombies you killed with different weapons? In fact how do you check all your stats?
Old 04-02-2013, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PappuG View Post
Hi I just started playing this game again and was wondering how do check how many zombies you killed with different weapons? In fact how do you check all your stats?
1. Don't think you can check, sorry. 2. I wouldn't advise posting here any more as it has been abandoned.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:30 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
1. Don't think you can check, sorry. 2. I wouldn't advise posting here any more as it has been abandoned.
Why can't he post here and who said the game is abandoned? Not that I am disagreeing, since Mika hasn't been here for months, but I would like to know if that is official.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:31 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwerny View Post
Yeah, same here. Easily one of the best Bluetooth multiplayer games on the App Store.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:13 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Send a message via Skype™ to dariusjr98

This game isn't abandoned. It's pretty easy to find a co-op match. It's just that no one has anything new to say about the game.