Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-15-2013, 12:19 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyGamer View Post
You should totally make this game 0.99
Inapps are unneccesary and you can collect many coins just for playing. For a one man work this is a very good game! Congratulations!
Just my opinion.
Thank you I was considering it before I released the game, but no one really knew who I am and if I was able to provide an entertaining game for their money. Hopefully this can reassure people the next time I release a game, and they are happy to pay

There are going to be a few IAP options in the next update, but there will also be a bunch of free content that you can get using your credits.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:44 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

A minor update was released yesterday which address some small bugs. Please update!

Work has also begun on the first content patch. Expect some surprises
Old 01-17-2013, 02:54 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Updated though the game seems the same. It'll be interesting to see what the content update brings.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:36 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
Updated though the game seems the same. It'll be interesting to see what the content update brings.
Yeah, it was just to fix a few bugs that hopefully not many people noticed (more behind the scenes stuff!).
Old 02-01-2013, 07:20 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Just a bump to let people know an update has been submitted and will hopefully be live in a few days (depending on Apples backlog!).

New Features!

Traps - Need a bit of extra help getting further in Endless mode? Look no further! Jim Jungle has offered you some extra help in dealing with these pesky green beasts. Behind your den door is a crafting bench with 5 awesome traps to research, discover and craft. Each trap has it's own special feature, with the later ones being quite beneficial if you're aiming at that big score!

Capes - Feeling heroic? Need to somehow show the world how bad-ass you really are? Then show them all and put on a cape! Capes are now available to purchase for your character from the CreditMart. They increase your stats and flow quite nicely in the wind.

Changes / Fixes!

The touch area around the control buttons has been increased! Hopefully some of you larger-fingered folk will now feel at ease, moving and slashing like gods amongst men.

Bandages are now automatically used if one is present in your inventory and you dip below 10 health. No more panic pressing of small icons. You can still use them whenever you are low on hp.

Music volume can now be changed via a slider control.

The minimum win in the Lucky Spin is now 100 credits, up from 10.

Free spin has been changed to 3x Free Spins.

Last edited by UpperClassWalrus; 02-01-2013 at 07:24 AM..
Old 02-05-2013, 06:47 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Take My Machete update 1.1 is now live on the App Store. Please update and share with your friends!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/take-my-machete/id582902140?mt=8

Last edited by UpperClassWalrus; 02-05-2013 at 07:49 PM..
Old 02-11-2013, 01:22 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Gave the game a little time today. It's still really good. I think I've lost some of my skill though as I didn't make it too far before I was killed. Still... I think a little dedication and maybe I could top my high score. Looks like I've been bumped to 17th, but that's not bad in the grand scheme of things.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:38 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
Gave the game a little time today. It's still really good. I think I've lost some of my skill though as I didn't make it too far before I was killed. Still... I think a little dedication and maybe I could top my high score. Looks like I've been bumped to 17th, but that's not bad in the grand scheme of things.
Haha, glad to see you're still enjoying it! The leaderboards are very competitive lately and there's a bunch of people getting above 18k now. Hopefully with the new trap system we will see even higher scores
Old 02-12-2013, 02:16 AM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

The opening scene reminds me of a poorly dubbed Kung fu movie where the lips are moving but no words come out ill update this more once I stop laughing
Old 02-12-2013, 02:18 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by staffordling View Post
The opening scene reminds me of a poorly dubbed Kung fu movie where the lips are moving but no words come out ill update this more once I stop laughing
Haha yeah, that review left me scratching my head Mostly because he didn't finish it