★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Guilty pleasure games?

01-17-2013, 07:55 AM
I like and play Flight Control Rocket from time to time. Everyone complains about the IAP..but it's never bothered me.

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
01-17-2013, 06:06 PM
Angry Birds Space (just the fact that it's an AB game has me not wanting to tell people that I enjoy the hell out of it)
Spongebob's Super Bouncy Fun Time (I bought it for my youngest daughter, but I think I might just play it more than her)
Monkey Bump (it's made by PomPom, which helps, but it's so simple and not very challenging... It's something I don't play around my friends for fear of having to actually tell them how much I enjoy it)
Cannon Cat (yah... Cheesy... But sometimes I just get in a mood, and then can't get enough of it...)

None of these are games that I would ever let anyone at work or any or my friends ever see me play....

01-17-2013, 06:09 PM
Puffle launch.... It's a club penguin game that is really fun, and kinda hard.
01-17-2013, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyomi View Post
Lmao... I was going to include that in my list...

Puffle Launch, Cannon Cat and Land-A-Panda... All great little pretty mindless games that I absolutely enjoy way too much

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Repulze, Ravenmark: SOE, Cordy, Incoboto Mini, One Epic Knight, Cardinal Quest 2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
01-17-2013, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyomi View Post
Definitely not Spooky Hoofs, I never feel guilt when I enjoy a nice game of Spooky Hoofs, I only feel pleasure.
01-17-2013, 07:28 PM
Don't know why, but Catch the Ark has been my go to game this week, mostly cause it plays so well on my tv I guess.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	275.3 KB
ID:	52076  

Last edited by Connector; 01-17-2013 at 07:31 PM.
01-17-2013, 07:41 PM
*puts head down and mumbles* Final Fantasy Air Brigade.

Not sure how it happened, not a Mobage fan in the least bit, but, yeah. I play FFAB on my iPad & Android since the account is linked. It definitely caught me by surprised and I've been playing it from time to time in spurts ever since. Same with Defender of Texel (D.O.T.), its a gem of a Freemium game for on the go spurts.

Game Center: Diligence

Last edited by GodSon; 01-17-2013 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Added to list...
01-17-2013, 10:01 PM
Pinball

That's Prince Boss To You!