Support our Sponsors:

Old 01-17-2013, 08:22 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by witwinky View Post
Yup, already added you, and I can see you listed in my neighbors. Witwinky is my user name...
I still don't see you in my list... Is your pocket frogs display name different? I don't even know if that is possible, but I also don't know why I can't find you on my list.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:51 AM
iPhone 3GS

Hey XXXBR....

I'd love a templum.. thank you..

I'll try and add you on GC.
Old 01-17-2013, 11:39 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domenic15 View Post
I am taking orders for this week's starter set. I will have at least 10 sets to give away. As always, whatever I have left go to my usual victims.
Since I dexed the black of all the patterns, I have one set ready to send. Just so you don't send me one since I always get 1 set from you. Thanks btw for your great generosity for all the frogs you send me.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:15 PM
iPhone 4S, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
I posted never before in this thread. And what are you guys talking about? It sounds like I am in animal biology class.
You may never have posted in this thread but OMG you have posted 6,130 times on TA! And, BTW, we're talking about the frogs in the NB game, Pocket Frogs. Try it, you'll like it! Soon you'll be babbling on about the esoteric nomenclature of all things frog-related.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awboj View Post
Just so no-one gets pigeonholed here, I am not a dexer, I am a PF player. I happen to be dexing ATM and really I don't know what's come over me since the update because I never dexed before, but am enjoying it for now. I just feel like its a bit of 'us' and 'them': the dexters (thanks auto-correct) and the non-dexers. As far as gifts go, I appreciate them all whether they add to the dex or not (and really without the 'NEW' who knows?). For me it's the thought that counts.
Honestly, I thought everyone here was a 'dexer or aspired to be one (except me, that is). Didn't mean to pigeonhole or buttonhole anyone. There is no us vs. them, except, I guess, in my mind. I felt that I had to keep clarifying MY goal (i.e. nothing specific, just having fun) so others, when befriending me, wouldn't think of me as an avid power player & expect more than I could deliver.

Like BW, I left this forum before. My free time was eroded & spirit spent trying to meet what I thought were others' expectations & constantly grappling with frustration over MB-clogging. It was stressful & not at all fun (the whole purpose of the game for me!). I honestly didn't intend to return. I gradually changed my mind when I was able to devise new ground rules for myself which I felt were fair to all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWater27 View Post
Hey everyone! I know it's only been a couple of weeks, but it's been the longest 16 days of my life!! I got on my iPod for the first time in 2013 today, which gives an idea of how tired and busy I've been. Things are going a little bit better than I expected, which is why I'm on here now.
Welcome back, BW. No need to add you when you return to playing for I never deleted you. PF & this forum have a uniquely powerful siren's call.

Quote:
I am taking orders for this week's starter set. I will have at least 10 sets to give away. As always, whatever I have left go to my usual victims.
Whether you victimize me or not this week, Dom, can I put in a pre-order request for next week? Leaving for a week on Saturday & dubious about the WiFi which was unreliable at best last time.

p.s.: Thanks & then more thanks to JoEllyn for the Emblema, meplie for the Americano, dlstar for the Nasus, Martin for Infinitus, & java for the Fortuna.

p.p.s.: All you kind souls, please no gifts until I return. If you can't resist the urge, send it to someone randomly. As abwoj said in the message above, "It's the thought that counts." Thoughts don't need WiFi to travel.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:45 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
I'd like to request a starter set, please. I consider myself more of a usual suspect.
TYIA.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:11 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTakeshi View Post
Hey XXXBR....

I'd love a templum.. thank you..

I'll try and add you on GC.
Thank you Tako so much for the thoughtful return gift .... Janus is one breed I didn't have...
Also thanks to :

Domenic, Maholah, Quossum, Madmaze, awboj, Cygnet, Meplie, Javar1, Lisianne , Shortbus, Ella, Addy, Andi, dlstar, Nirtew... And anyone else who sent fantastic frogs ....

XXX
Old 01-17-2013, 06:54 PM

I have already made a start On this weeks set, so no need tO send me any

I am almost at 50% of coclearis and 60% of nasus.

On another note, I finally have my first platinum in dragonvale! Yay! Now for hail...
Old 01-17-2013, 07:03 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlstar View Post
I have already made a start On this weeks set, so no need tO send me any

I am almost at 50% of coclearis and 60% of nasus.

On another note, I finally have my first platinum in dragonvale! Yay! Now for hail...
What combo, I have bred 10,000,000 Rust so far?
Old 01-17-2013, 07:52 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Does anyone still need the Bubbly and Firework set or a starter (one of each)? Please PM me if you do, otherwise I will send it out randomly.

Thanks to Dean for the Volta,
Quossum for the Cornus,
Gracesqx for the Sol,
Dtl1081 for the Gyrus,

and anyone else who sent gifts recently.

Good evening to everyone.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by awboj View Post
What combo, I have bred 10,000,000 Rust so far?
Rust and water. And a lot of patience.