Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-17-2013, 08:00 PM

Can someone please give me some advice on the team composition to beat fire mech dragon on master? I've seen folks suggest the following:

Leader/helper: meteor volcano dragon x 2
Team: 2 x Keeper of rainbow, crystal aurora dragon, siren

My Siren currently has 592 RCV and lvl 5 skill only (7 turn cooldown).

My total HP and RCV along with the helper is 12586 and a little less than 1300 respectively.

Any guesses to the rate of success of this team?
Old 01-17-2013, 09:56 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 4.x

Pretty successful. I've beaten Masters Fire Mechdragon with a 22 Meteor Volcano, 30 Water Mech Midgard, Keeper of the Rainbow, 30 Siren (7 turn skill) and a 25 Fenrir Knight. It honestly wasn't hard, just long. The only thing I'd watch out for is the boss' Megido Cannon. It hits for around 8k and I'd say he starts using it around 1/3 HP. I'm not sure as to when he casts it, but he used it 4 times in a row on me and I barely lived with both of my Defensive stances and constant orb changing.

I think I could take the legendary version, but I'd definitely need to evolve my Water Knight and my other monsters a bit to get a better chance.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:59 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheapy View Post
Pretty successful. I've beaten Masters Fire Mechdragon with a 22 Meteor Volcano, 30 Water Mech Midgard, Keeper of the Rainbow, 30 Siren (7 turn skill) and a 25 Fenrir Knight. It honestly wasn't hard, just long. The only thing I'd watch out for is the boss' Megido Cannon. It hits for around 8k and I'd say he starts using it around 1/3 HP. I'm not sure as to when he casts it, but he used it 4 times in a row on me and I barely lived with both of my Defensive stances and constant orb changing.

I think I could take the legendary version, but I'd definitely need to evolve my Water Knight and my other monsters a bit to get a better chance.
How much HP do you have with a team like that?
Old 01-18-2013, 12:48 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingBlang View Post
Can someone please give me some advice on the team composition to beat fire mech dragon on master? I've seen folks suggest the following:

Leader/helper: meteor volcano dragon x 2
Team: 2 x Keeper of rainbow, crystal aurora dragon, siren

My Siren currently has 592 RCV and lvl 5 skill only (7 turn cooldown).

My total HP and RCV along with the helper is 12586 and a little less than 1300 respectively.

Any guesses to the rate of success of this team?
You should expect to beat it on Master on setup. Legendary will be slow going, and with the relatively low RCV and Siren skill, I think you could do it but it would be hair raising. Big stamina investment, though, so you may not want to roll the dice for that difficulty.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proc19 View Post
You should expect to beat it on Master on setup. Legendary will be slow going, and with the relatively low RCV and Siren skill, I think you could do it but it would be hair raising. Big stamina investment, though, so you may not want to roll the dice for that difficulty.
Confirmed that this team can beat Master successfully. Beat it twice and got the drop on my second try. Damn this mech dragon looks frigging awesome and has great stats to boot. Can't wait for the other mech dragons!
Old 01-18-2013, 01:51 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingBlang View Post
Confirmed that this team can beat Master successfully. Beat it twice and got the drop on my second try. Damn this mech dragon looks frigging awesome and has great stats to boot. Can't wait for the other mech dragons!
I was pretty close to winning by bringing a Megalodoran since I do not have any Fire Resist dragons, survived 9 waves, but couldn't survive the deadly charged attack of the boss due to low RCV. My megalodoran has maxed skill together with a siren in the party but megalodoran is only at level 15 :P

I can pretty much confirm that High HP/Offensive team together with 2 resist dragons can beat master without a problem unless you do something stupid.

Waiting eagerly for the wood mech dungeon/dark dungeon. Need them for my ADK team
Old 01-18-2013, 03:47 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by GungHo View Post
How much HP do you have with a team like that?
Around the upper end of 11k. I freaked out after the boss casted Megido on me 4 times since I ran out of skills to use and couldn't recover past 8k. Luckily, he never cast another skill on me afterwards and I was able to whittle him down.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:42 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

I'm looking for Odin and shiva leader friends.

I have a lvl 20 siren as leader most of the time. also have Chaos devil drag, drawn joker, holy lightning drag, shardan, flame mecj warr, Loki and valk that I can share as leader

I'm

Old 01-18-2013, 12:57 PM
iPhone 5

I fell victim to the metal dragon "mixup" again today. The news says Sapphire Dragons, but the color of the text is in green.

Took me forever to run the dungeon with a full Fire team
Old 01-18-2013, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back 5 View Post
I fell victim to the metal dragon "mixup" again today. The news says Sapphire Dragons, but the color of the text is in green.

Took me forever to run the dungeon with a full Fire team
I've brought this up every week for the last two months, starting to think nobody reading here knows how to change a font color in an automated message or how to talk to someone that does. It's a ten second fix!