Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-18-2013, 04:23 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Default Have I been screwing up all along?

Hi, is there anyone who can confirm how the self fusion actually works...? I just paid attention to something that makes me think I might have been doing it wrong all along.

When I started messing around with the game I noticed one thing straight away about the self fusion mechanic. If I have one 0/5 Arwia and one Arwia that has already been self fused a few times (let's say a 3/5 Arwia) the result is a 4/5 Arwia no matter which one i fuse to wich.

Am I making sense? what I mean is:

Choose the 3/5 Arwia and self fuse the 0/5 Arwia and you get a 4/5 Arwia.
Choose the 0/5 Arwia and self fuse the 3/5 Arwia and you get a 4/5 Arwia.

Since then the whole procedure of self fusing became much faster. Choosing the newest one (the 0/5) and set filter to only self fusable units, select it and fuse and done. Sweet.

Or at least so I thought. But... what about the XP. Have I been throwing them away by doing it this way? A 3/5 Arwia has already gained a few levels through the self fusing. Does that XP carry over the my new 4/5 Arwia the way I do it?

I just choose a 0/5 Javed, pressed fuse and combined him with my old 2/5 Javed, and paid attention to the stats for once. I noticed that it actually lowered his level, even though the SEF went up. Is that really how it works?

If you constantly have to choose the highest SEF:ed unit, and then pick the 0/5 unit for self fusion, there is quite often 4-5 pages (filtered on tribe) you have to look through before finding the one to start with. Annoying.

I mean, this isn't a life or death question, I just feel kind of silly if it turns out I did it wrong. Having nurtured those little puppies all the way up from commons to rares and self fused a few rares together - then it's quite a few XP:s I've thrown away.
Old 01-18-2013, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansinne View Post
Hi, is there anyone who can confirm how the self fusion actually works...? I just paid attention to something that makes me think I might have been doing it wrong all along.

When I started messing around with the game I noticed one thing straight away about the self fusion mechanic. If I have one 0/5 Arwia and one Arwia that has already been self fused a few times (let's say a 3/5 Arwia) the result is a 4/5 Arwia no matter which one i fuse to wich.

Am I making sense? what I mean is:

Choose the 3/5 Arwia and self fuse the 0/5 Arwia and you get a 4/5 Arwia.
Choose the 0/5 Arwia and self fuse the 3/5 Arwia and you get a 4/5 Arwia.

Since then the whole procedure of self fusing became much faster. Choosing the newest one (the 0/5) and set filter to only self fusable units, select it and fuse and done. Sweet.

Or at least so I thought. But... what about the XP. Have I been throwing them away by doing it this way? A 3/5 Arwia has already gained a few levels through the self fusing. Does that XP carry over the my new 4/5 Arwia the way I do it?

I just choose a 0/5 Javed, pressed fuse and combined him with my old 2/5 Javed, and paid attention to the stats for once. I noticed that it actually lowered his level, even though the SEF went up. Is that really how it works?

If you constantly have to choose the highest SEF:ed unit, and then pick the 0/5 unit for self fusion, there is quite often 4-5 pages (filtered on tribe) you have to look through before finding the one to start with. Annoying.

I mean, this isn't a life or death question, I just feel kind of silly if it turns out I did it wrong. Having nurtured those little puppies all the way up from commons to rares and self fused a few rares together - then it's quite a few XP:s I've thrown away.
just slef fusion with same 6 monster to evolve to another stage the level and xp will increase, monster start with common can evolve to uncommon and the last stage is rare, the monster start from uncommon can evolve to epic. just sef fusion every monster together and use ikku or banunu to fusion for gain xp.
Old 01-18-2013, 05:00 AM
iPhone 5

I can't say for sure but I believe they only get a fraction of the experience from the one that they are fusing with. So in my mind it's better to select the already leveled one first, then the freshly hatched one but I can't say this is fact.

If it's just a matter of having a hard time finding the fighter on the list why not simply filter by "Self-Fusable" and sort by "Attack (Desc.)"?
Old 01-18-2013, 08:27 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakato View Post
I can't say for sure but I believe they only get a fraction of the experience from the one that they are fusing with. So in my mind it's better to select the already leveled one first, then the freshly hatched one but I can't say this is fact.

If it's just a matter of having a hard time finding the fighter on the list why not simply filter by "Self-Fusable" and sort by "Attack (Desc.)"?
Yeah, I guess I'll play it safe and make sure to select the highest leveled one from now on too. Wish I knew for sure, though.

And yes, now I feel silly for not having figured out the "Self-fusable" filter before. Thanks for the tip!
Old 01-18-2013, 09:33 AM

ok...did 3star used ductape and stuff...i did 3 whole levels of 3star...
3 LEVELS!!! this is what i got :
11 doxite
2 ductape

and the rewards for beating the 3star levels

i feel like this game is trolling me only >.> naterade got a frickin epic from doxite...the best i got from doxite up untill now is an uncommon
do i do something wrong?!!! i seriously think about reinstalling this game, cause i swear 80 to 90 % is ikkupi for me, even if i do pixite!!! and when i do voxite...i get...BANUNU
fml XD but seriously, could it be that my game is bugged or something?! it seems really stupid that you guys get all the cool stuff...
the last rare i got without fusioning, was the one we all got at day 30 >.>
i hope we can get trading in soon, so i can sell a bunch of crappy ikkupis for commons.

ooh that gun looks nice, i wonder if it fits in my mouth

Last edited by aangozai; 01-18-2013 at 09:35 AM..
Old 01-18-2013, 10:04 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Will this be updated with iPhone 5 support?
Old 01-18-2013, 11:08 AM
iPad 2

What does levying a fighter do? Clicking the option asks you to choose someone from your 3 x 3 grid, so I've been scared to try it
Old 01-18-2013, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakato View Post
Know how you feel. Tried and tried. Showed 50th place with less than 2 minutes to go and bam... in the end I got the reward for 51-100 so I don't know where it decided I belonged but was kinda sad.
U were 52 mate with 10 secs to go, herikato or whatever his name is (sorry couldn't remember lol) was 50th but where exactly we finished I'm unsure, but safe to say...we were close lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansinne View Post
Yes u are correct, u can self fuse with any combo and will still raise the sef, however if u wish to get the Highest level then u need to always select the one with the most sef first. There is an easy way to do this:

Click on a fighter and click "replace". On that screen select the top left hand tab and select "self-fusable". Then select the top right tab and select "sef level (desc).

This way u will always get the highest sef level self-fusable at the top of the list which saves so much time and is more efficient for levelling. Only problem is when u want to use your ikkupi's, u just need to select "all" in top left tab then change back after

Hope that helps bud!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aangozai View Post
ok...did 3star used ductape and stuff...i did 3 whole levels of 3star...
3 LEVELS!!! this is what i got :
11 doxite
2 ductape
Bud don't worry about it it's the same for all of us. Some get the luck, some don't. At end of the day the drop rates for the higher monsters are ridiculously small, plus the rares u mentioned being picked up were from similith's if I remember rightly, which is just pure luck on which monster u happen to get the similith from
Old 01-18-2013, 12:56 PM
iPad 2

Another quick question: does a character keep its level after evolving? I'm wondering of it would be advantageous to level up my Coiltress before evolving her.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:24 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duranki View Post
Another quick question: does a character keep its level after evolving? I'm wondering of it would be advantageous to level up my Coiltress before evolving her.
Level drops just a little bit. On low levels (I think about lvl5) it drops 2 levels down. But if you SEF lvl 30 with say lvl 29, that lvl 29 is completely destroyed and his level is lost forever