Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 01-19-2013, 12:39 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by N3sty5 View Post
Careful with Glu games too. They do not back up their games also. My wife played Lil Kingdom, she spent money getting some gems and had around 80 floors and lost every thing.
I tried for awhile but could just never get into Lil Kingdom.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:55 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Well my birthday month has been very productive for me so far. Got seasonal at last after months and months of trying. Second attempt too I think which nearly had me fall off the chair in shock. Platinum is proving to be a little more elusive have one hail but just got another 48 hr fail whilst trying for the egg. Am so far behind with my dragons and eggs that I've given up trying to get two of every dragon. List still to get, scoria, silver and silver oly I think. However am about 30 eggs short! onwards onwards. Happy breeding everyone x
Old 01-20-2013, 10:05 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Just need garnet egg to move into hail and the rest of the eggs I'm missing!

Something big is coming I can feel it
Old 01-20-2013, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lel0501 View Post
Well my birthday month has been very productive for me so far. Got seasonal at last after months and months of trying. Second attempt too I think which nearly had me fall off the chair in shock. Platinum is proving to be a little more elusive have one hail but just got another 48 hr fail whilst trying for the egg. Am so far behind with my dragons and eggs that I've given up trying to get two of every dragon. List still to get, scoria, silver and silver oly I think. However am about 30 eggs short! onwards onwards. Happy breeding everyone x
I always go for two dragons first, then I can get the egg when I have time for it.

I am up to date with all dragons again! Still need second platinum and gold Olympus but have at least one of every dragon... Until the next update at least!
Old 01-20-2013, 11:35 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 8.x

Going to get a garnet dragon hatch on my bday XD

Still haven't been able to get a rainbow dragon no matter how much I try got like 3 leap yrs when they had the 'bring em back' lol >>
Old 01-22-2013, 12:20 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Default Any tips for Garnet?

Hi folks, any tips for Garnet, does it really take this long? I've been breeding nothing but smoke/obsidian in both the cave and island ever since the special event finished. I've had dozens of fails now, it's driving me nuts! I'm not keeping an exact count but I reckon it's been 30+ failures now.

It's been enough to turn my fire shrine silver, and I think my earth and air shrines are going to change too before I get this dragon!
Old 01-22-2013, 12:16 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by myxiplx View Post
Hi folks, any tips for Garnet, does it really take this long? I've been breeding nothing but smoke/obsidian in both the cave and island ever since the special event finished. I've had dozens of fails now, it's driving me nuts! I'm not keeping an exact count but I reckon it's been 30+ failures now.

It's been enough to turn my fire shrine silver, and I think my earth and air shrines are going to change too before I get this dragon!
Really sorry to hear Garnet is so hard for you. Sometimes the magic touch is to switch the order of the dragons, obsidian/smoke instead. Even if you don't get garnet that way, many times you're lucky when you switch back.

You've probablly tried that already, so it might be a long shot.

I got my garnets on the island, the cave didn't produce garnet at all. All three came from breeding smoke/obsidian directly after trying obsidian/smoke.

Good luck!
Old 01-22-2013, 02:34 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Boom, 2nd garnet in the works. Both were smoke/obsidian in the cave which is only 3.5% chance Vs 7% chance of the island.

Gonna work on hail then doubles of what I'm missing then eggs and ill be all caught up woot!
Old 01-22-2013, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
Boom, 2nd garnet in the works. Both were smoke/obsidian in the cave which is only 3.5% chance Vs 7% chance of the island.

Gonna work on hail then doubles of what I'm missing then eggs and ill be all caught up woot!
Not going for Garnet egg?
Old 01-22-2013, 06:28 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlredbird View Post
Not going for Garnet egg?
Ya it's my egg