App description: From the creators of Tiny Tower comes Pocket Planes, a casual airline sim that fits right in your pocket!

- Manage and grow your fleet of planes as they fly interesting people and cargo to over 250 cities around the map.
- Unlock everything from tiny prop planes to jumbo jets and small town airports to mega cities.
- Customize your planes with your own paint jobs and pilot uniforms.
- Trade plane parts among your friends, and compete in worldwide group events.
- See how you stack up against your friends with tons of stats and leader boards.

Sanuku's comments:
Please keep all parts requests here -> Pocket Planes - Flight Crew and Parts Requests - Join Flight Crew #TouchArcade

Please keep all parts requests here -> Pocket Planes - Flight Crew and Parts Requests - Join Flight Crew #TouchArcade
01-19-2013, 06:24 PM
Argh, picked up on the New York event with 36 hours to go and was without Wi-Fi THE ENTIRE TIME. No Concorde part for me.
01-19-2013, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmoniamundi View Post
Here's the challenge: keep it clean!

Caption this picture.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (27.8 KB, 94 views)

#swag

01-19-2013, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by <(TIMO)> View Post
(^_^)
Be careful, your airline value is getting close to 2^31-1 (=2,147,483,647) at which point I think it might "roll over" to zero - someone on here checked it a while back, sorry, can't remember who and can't for the life of me find the post using search. Not sure if it affects anything else in the game, though, so may not concern you.
01-19-2013, 06:43 PM
Ok, everyone has a massive profit on their biggest profit. Mine is only 4000. How do I enlarge my profit. I always have 20% bonus.

#swag
01-19-2013, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamF1sh View Post
Ok, everyone has a massive profit on their biggest profit. Mine is only 4000. How do I enlarge my profit. I always have 20% bonus.
Several ways to bump up your highest profit. Here's a good "cheat." Send a full cloud liner with a bonus from your fatherest points on the map. Stop one city short of the destination, taking a massive "loss." Then send the same load on to the destination a short distance away, gaining a huge "profit."

You will easily make 10000+ on every sequoia flight with the bonus flying from end to end of the map. Make straight routes. You can also upgrade the planes to cut fuel costs.
01-19-2013, 07:18 PM
I wonder what the next event will be... if it is going to be based off of upcoming holidays, maybe Inauguration Day 2013 in Washington D.C. or MLK Jr. Day in Atlanta? Maybe another rare plane part as a prize?

GC: Standardization
TT Vegas: 7R2P [TA2]
01-19-2013, 07:40 PM
I think that you don't get enough bux for the iap you you buy. Only 20 bux? I was going to buy an iap to help the dev and get a boost, but that is way to small amount of bux.

#swag
01-19-2013, 07:50 PM

Got my highest profit via the nome cloudliner to Seoul then another cloudliner without upgraded speed runs them from Seoul to Tokyo

GC Flysh24Mobage name Flysher.
BUX strategy:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...ostcount=12149
PM me for any android parts, no longer play there!
01-19-2013, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Standardization View Post
I wonder what the next event will be... if it is going to be based off of upcoming holidays, maybe Inauguration Day 2013 in Washington D.C. or MLK Jr. Day in Atlanta? Maybe another rare plane part as a prize?
Not sure but as much as I'd like to think C130, I highly doubt it since I don't think they will release both of the rare planes within a month of each other :/

Heres to hoping for it though!

GC Flysh24Mobage name Flysher.
BUX strategy:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...ostcount=12149
PM me for any android parts, no longer play there!
01-19-2013, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmoniamundi View Post
Here's the challenge: keep it clean!

Caption this picture.

What part of men in BLACK does he not get....