Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2013, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakato View Post
Know how you feel. Tried and tried. Showed 50th place with less than 2 minutes to go and bam... in the end I got the reward for 51-100 so I don't know where it decided I belonged but was kinda sad.
U were 52 mate with 10 secs to go, herikato or whatever his name is (sorry couldn't remember lol) was 50th but where exactly we finished I'm unsure, but safe to say...we were close lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansinne View Post
Hi, is there anyone who can confirm how the self fusion actually works...? I just paid attention to something that makes me think I might have been doing it wrong all along.
Yes u are correct, u can self fuse with any combo and will still raise the sef, however if u wish to get the Highest level then u need to always select the one with the most sef first. There is an easy way to do this:

Click on a fighter and click "replace". On that screen select the top left hand tab and select "self-fusable". Then select the top right tab and select "sef level (desc).

This way u will always get the highest sef level self-fusable at the top of the list which saves so much time and is more efficient for levelling. Only problem is when u want to use your ikkupi's, u just need to select "all" in top left tab then change back after

Hope that helps bud!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aangozai View Post
ok...did 3star used ductape and stuff...i did 3 whole levels of 3star...
3 LEVELS!!! this is what i got :
11 doxite
2 ductape
Bud don't worry about it it's the same for all of us. Some get the luck, some don't. At end of the day the drop rates for the higher monsters are ridiculously small, plus the rares u mentioned being picked up were from similith's if I remember rightly, which is just pure luck on which monster u happen to get the similith from