Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Hey, I was just a spectator...
That's what they all say
Old 01-17-2013, 04:25 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
Sounds like tiger was smart enough to leave that rat alone! Many rats can get quite large too.
The image of a cute cat swallowing mice almost whole would be fun to watch unless you happen to like mice I remember years ago our neighbours black cat was into catching birds. One day in the summer that cat was in our backyard sitting on the ground with a birds head protruding from his mouth. I said " you let that bird go" and the cat slowly opened his mouth and the bird to my amazement flew out. I like to think I did something good there.
Yeah, she caught a lot of mice from the neighborhood, I was shocked how many mice there were, cause normally, you see none. They must hide well.

Tiger went after pigeons too. I never really saw it, but my neighbor saw her kill 3 pigeons, which is pretty impressive cause pigeons are pretty big. But yeah, never was a cat person, but being the main owner of Tiger for 1 1/2 years made me start liking cats, there were about 3 partime girl owners, who helped feed, sometimes let Tiger into their place; but there were a lot of enemies around too like dogs, some people that hated cats, cars, and she was crazy, she would jump on places like roofs, fences, etc with no caution.

So, alas, she is gone, one more last picture, I always laughed when she was on my bed and she would sleep on her back with her paws up. Kinda funny looking postion.

Nowadays, I go to a neighbors house to play with 2 housecats and 2 stray cats that hang out there. Maybe I'll take a picture. I named them Alley Cat, Mama Cat, Two Tone, and Baby Mama Cat. Alley cat (a orange cat) has really taken a liking to me, and acts like a dog, always rolling over and wants me to pet his stomach, I'll try to post a picture of those cats later cause they are kind of like part-time pets. So it is cool.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (179.9 KB, 3 views)
Old 01-17-2013, 06:00 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Yeah, she caught a lot of mice from the neighborhood, I was shocked how many mice there were, cause normally, you see none. They must hide well.

Tiger went after pigeons too. I never really saw it, but my neighbor saw her kill 3 pigeons, which is pretty impressive cause pigeons are pretty big. But yeah, never was a cat person, but being the main owner of Tiger for 1 1/2 years made me start liking cats, there were about 3 partime girl owners, who helped feed, sometimes let Tiger into their place; but there were a lot of enemies around too like dogs, some people that hated cats, cars, and she was crazy, she would jump on places like roofs, fences, etc with no caution.

So, alas, she is gone, one more last picture, I always laughed when she was on my bed and she would sleep on her back with her paws up. Kinda funny looking postion.

Nowadays, I go to a neighbors house to play with 2 housecats and 2 stray cats that hang out there. Maybe I'll take a picture. I named them Alley Cat, Mama Cat, Two Tone, and Baby Mama Cat. Alley cat (a orange cat) has really taken a liking to me, and acts like a dog, always rolling over and wants me to pet his stomach, I'll try to post a picture of those cats later cause they are kind of like part-time pets. So it is cool.
Aw! Tiger looks so cute! What a funny position to rest, almost like Mooch in the comic strip Mutts. I look forward to seeing photos of those part time pets
Old 01-17-2013, 07:54 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Yeah, it always cracked me up when Tiger would sleep like that, it happened maybe once a month or so. It's funny seeing a cat sleep like a human, used to crack me up, cause all the paws would stick straight up.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:03 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
My old cat was a beast of a cat. He didn't bother with mice or rats. He mostly preyed on large squirrels pheasants. Hell, one time he took on a deer (or so the vet thought when he came home with blood pouring from his shoulder). He was truly fearless. RIP.

Dang, I named my cat Tiger cause she always liked to hunt, but man, your cat looks like a Killer. Dang, pretty impressive.

I remember there was an opossum in our neighborhood, at first it was kind of small when Tiger was small, Tiger would run up the the opossum and play with it. I thought it was crazy, cause opossums in Texas where I used to live are plain mean, and have nasty teeth.

But these opossums in California, look so whimpy, and I think Tiger would win in a fight. Anyway, they became odd friends. That was one strange opossum.

Here's a hilarious picture, this is a picture of my ipad stand when I'm in bed!!! Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (275.9 KB, 2 views)
Old 01-18-2013, 11:52 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Here's Faith snoozing right next to me

Edit: darn pic didn't work
Old 01-18-2013, 11:54 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Alright, here's my 2nd attempt:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (281.5 KB, 3 views)
Old 01-18-2013, 12:02 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Alright, here's my 2nd attempt:
Sleepy doggie!
Old 01-18-2013, 12:06 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Cats are better than dogs.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:30 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyomi View Post
Cats are better than dogs.
Just wait until you own a dog...best pets ever.