01-18-2013, 04:16 PM
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Czech republic
Posts: 784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foursaken_Media View Post
We have it so all new heroes and skins can be bought with standard crystals. We have no plans for adding a premium currency or anything like that.

You do however, have the option of instantly unlocking a new hero with a non-consumable IAP for each hero, if you're impatient There is also a one time, non-consumable IAP you can buy to unlock all the skins for all heroes (including all future skins) if you want to go that route. I think the first update will include at least 1 alt skin per hero; some will have 2. Otherwise again, you can unlock everything with in-game currency.



I was waiting for your answer to buy (or not to buy) the game. So I bought it and it's great! I am at level 11 with knight, level 7 with knight, engineer and paladin On iPhone 5 it looks really nice. I am looking forward to updates. I know how well you supported your other games with BIG content updates so it was also thing becouse of which I bought this game
01-18-2013, 04:16 PM
Everything is brilliant, but can't you increase the texture size of the terrain? It looks so blurry and completely ruins the whole immersion. Please Foursaken, it's not a hard task to do. The rest are decent, especially the character textures. Thanks for a such a great game!

PS: +1 for an Archer or a Warlock/Mage/Priest addition. Also Berserker or Rogue would rock.

01-18-2013, 04:24 PM
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensword Lover View Post
Everything is brilliant, but can't you increase the texture size of the terrain? It looks so blurry and completely ruins the whole immersion. Please Foursaken, it's not a hard task to do. The rest are decent, especially the character textures. Thanks for a such a great game!

PS: +1 for an Archer or a Warlock/Mage/Priest addition. Also Berserker or Rogue would rock.
Yeah, the ground is pretty low res. But the graphics are secondary to such winning gameplay! I'd rather see lots of new content than something that pushes is hardware.
01-18-2013, 04:26 PM
@Foursaken Media - I won't pay for crystals because I want to earn them but I will buy all your other games to support the updates. You have a massive hit on your hands !
Just look at the comments in this thread. You guys deserve to make some moola ...

.... also from a selfish perspective I can't wait to see where this goes with all the updates etc.

Also this game is incredibly generous in terms of the IAP. It's completely optional and actually unadvisable because if you pay without learning the strategy to actually win then you are losing out on some lovely gameplay.
01-18-2013, 04:33 PM
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,631
OMG...H&C is #11 on the charts! Well done Foursaken! You totally deserve it! Just please don't decrease gem payouts to force IAP.
01-18-2013, 04:34 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 18,293
Soooooo... Favorite Class so far?

Mine's the Knight. Love the paladin too especially when he gets to command a full peon army with a few Blunderbuss behind them.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-18-2013, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Soooooo... Favorite Class so far?

Mine's the Knight. Love the paladin too especially when he gets to command a full peon army with a few Blunderbuss behind them.
Definitely Paladin. I live how you can hit multiple enemies at a time and get them on the ground. The heal and shield skills are also great.

Second would be the Knight. I love it how fast he attacks.

The last is the engineer. It shoots way to slow... But I love the crack shot, especially when all the enemies are aligned with the wall
01-18-2013, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Yeah, the ground is pretty low res. But the graphics are secondary to such winning gameplay! I'd rather see lots of new content than something that pushes is hardware.
Usually I don't care about the graphics either but the ground just doesn't fit in with the rest. That's why I quited playing Skyrim. After downloading 4096x4096 resolution texture mods, I couldn't stand looking at the non-modded textures. That's the problem for me here, again. Played it one more and noticed NPCs look really good, just like my character. That ground is absolutely annoying.

PLEASE HEAR ME FOURSAKEN MEDIA!!! I'M NOT ASKING MUCH.

Also add more content please so both JBRUU and I will be happy.

Last edited by Ravensword Lover; 01-18-2013 at 05:18 PM.
01-18-2013, 05:26 PM
'PLEASE HEAR ME FOURSAKEN MEDIA!!! I'M NOT ASKING MUCH.'

How the hell are you noticing the ground ? With everything that's going on in this.

I will try and check it out when I play next.
01-18-2013, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred447uk View Post
'PLEASE HEAR ME FOURSAKEN MEDIA!!! I'M NOT ASKING MUCH.'

How the hell are you noticing the ground ? With everything that's going on in this.

I will try and check it out when I play next.


Like I said, when the rest of the visuals are good, the bad ones can be spotted pretty easily. Also, sometimes I become a "graphic freak", who couldn't stand low-res textures. Side effects of installing UHQ mods, I guess.

But let me say that again, I LOVED the character textures. Really good. Hell yeah.