★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[CBT] 25 apps, opportunity to earn $250 in Cash or iTunes Credits for your feedback

01-31-2013, 01:47 AM
Got six applications for the beta test,have a problem with 'QnMe'.
'AmazingBox' lock strange ,sees attach pictures
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0013.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	411.1 KB
ID:	52699   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0014.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	420.2 KB
ID:	52700  

Administrator at TouchArchive - Follow us:Twitter Facebook
Games List Tested Join our staff just PM me.
If you want to see your game on our blog,just send us a request.

Last edited by warcrack; 01-31-2013 at 01:51 AM.
01-31-2013, 02:24 AM
I'm still waiting to receive apps to test...

Proud member of TAAP. Join us and support the developers.
Openfeint, Plus+, Crystal: madamocta GameCenter: Lady Raveena

01-31-2013, 07:45 AM
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 2,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by warcrack View Post
Got six applications for the beta test,have a problem with 'QnMe'.
'AmazingBox' lock strange ,sees attach pictures
I have exactly the same 2 problems above.

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!
01-31-2013, 07:46 AM
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 2,024
Ops. I got only 5 tests this time. QnMe cannot be installed.

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!
01-31-2013, 08:03 AM
I got none

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
01-31-2013, 08:32 AM
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 974
Odd, I didn't receive any emails even though I got an initial email from them last week asking if I was still up for testing this week...
01-31-2013, 09:11 AM
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnok View Post
I got none
Quote:
Originally Posted by smes3817 View Post
Odd, I didn't receive any emails even though I got an initial email from them last week asking if I was still up for testing this week...
This has happened to me before too where I respond expressing interest but don't get in. I've noticed that AppsAsia often e-mails solicitations at generally the same time of night and seems to work on a first come, first serve basis. It's possible they filled up before they got your return response or that for some reason you weren't selected. Don't worry, even though I didn't make the cut in some rounds this time I did so every dog has his day. At least the three of us have been consistent testers in the past but I don't think AppsAsia "plays favorites," which I find comforting that everyone gets a fair chance.
01-31-2013, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
This has happened to me before too where I respond expressing interest but don't get in. I've noticed that AppsAsia often e-mails solicitations at generally the same time of night and seems to work on a first come, first serve basis. It's possible they filled up before they got your return response or that for some reason you weren't selected. Don't worry, even though I didn't make the cut in some rounds this time I did so every dog has his day. At least the three of us have been consistent testers in the past but I don't think AppsAsia "plays favorites," which I find comforting that everyone gets a fair chance.
True words

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
02-01-2013, 06:57 AM
Got updated email to download QnMe from iTunes,installed ,no problem.
And new email for beta test Play Hospital with not working code.
Beta test in progress....
Beta testers,do you have any problem?

Administrator at TouchArchive - Follow us:Twitter Facebook
Games List Tested Join our staff just PM me.
If you want to see your game on our blog,just send us a request.
02-01-2013, 08:17 AM
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 2,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by warcrack View Post
Got updated email to download QnMe from iTunes,installed ,no problem.
And new email for beta test Play Hospital with not working code.
Beta test in progress....
Beta testers,do you have any problem?
I got a mail says Play Hospital will start in at least another 7 days.

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!