★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Upcoming Releases of 2013

01-18-2013, 10:00 AM
#91
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,443
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorF35 View Post
Sure, I think I could probably do the upcoming part of this thread...it was a big mistake of mine to attempt to list the releases, those were the time killers.

I'll update the post tonight to remove the releases. Could one of you mods change the title to "Upcoming Releases of 2013"

Thanks for the encouragement!
I wanted to add my voice of appreciation. If you have personal matters that take priority that's understandable. Like others, I appreciate the upcoming bit most of all. Also, I know you started posting daily updates but updates don't necessarily have to be daily.

Given Raptor's conflict with his real life and originator Twiggy's disappearance from last year's thread it's too bad there can't be a wikipedia style listing that any user could add to or modify and games come up. I wonder if the forum software would allow that.
01-18-2013, 01:05 PM
#92
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 7,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorF35 View Post
Could one of you mods change the title to "Upcoming Releases of 2013"

Thanks for the encouragement!
Done...and you're welcome.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

01-18-2013, 04:05 PM
#93
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: On a Motherboard
Posts: 1,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Done...and you're welcome.
Thanks! First post updated. Please delete my posts after the "unknown" list.

I'm going to try to get all of the unknown games in one post. I found a way, using BB Code, to shorten the code behind the links so that the 10k character limit won't affect the list as much as it does now.
01-18-2013, 10:50 PM
#94
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,443
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorF35 View Post
...I'm going to try to get all of the unknown games in one post. I found a way, using BB Code, to shorten the code behind the links so that the 10k character limit won't affect the list as much as it does now.
Back with a vengeance!
01-18-2013, 11:41 PM
#95
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 7,101
I just realized I got rid of the rest of the "month" posts that didn't haven't been edited to say "Delete". Did you want those, Raptor? :/

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
01-18-2013, 11:42 PM
#96
When does pixel people come out?
01-19-2013, 12:57 AM
#97
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: On a Motherboard
Posts: 1,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
I just realized I got rid of the rest of the "month" posts that didn't haven't been edited to say "Delete". Did you want those, Raptor? :/
Yes, thank you

EDIT: Rather, no, I didn't want the posts.

Last edited by RaptorF35; 01-19-2013 at 01:05 AM.
01-19-2013, 03:05 AM
#98
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 7,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorF35 View Post
Yes, thank you

EDIT: Rather, no, I didn't want the posts.
Alright...phew.

Also, what's with the didn't/haven't stuff in my last post? >_>

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
01-19-2013, 04:25 AM
#99
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: France
Posts: 3,544
I've added Wave Trip and I moved disney infinity to "unknown" (The game was gonna be revealed in January, the release is planned for June)
01-19-2013, 11:32 AM
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: On a Motherboard
Posts: 1,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
I've added Wave Trip and I moved disney infinity to "unknown" (The game was gonna be revealed in January, the release is planned for June)
Thanks for the help killer and E7, makes my life easier