Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 01-18-2013, 11:28 AM
nichos nichos is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 364
Default

You've already done that? Going outside the screen and then back?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cy@n View Post
Yes, you are right, nichos .. and it's MUCH easier than on 1_10, because you have more birds
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 01-18-2013, 11:35 AM
cy@n cy@n is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: "Mein Land"
Posts: 827
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichos View Post
You've already done that? Going outside the screen and then back?
Yes, on two levels, so far .. 2-7 is one of them ... 1-10 not (yet )
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 01-18-2013, 11:43 AM
nichos nichos is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 364
Default

But naming can't be displayed in level selection menu. There is no enough space for it in the current design. Maybe we could give some name by ourselves, like 2-7 is sliding door.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cy@n View Post
Therefore a level-naming isn't the baddest idea, is it?
Your turn!
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 01-18-2013, 11:45 AM
nichos nichos is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 364
Default

Unbelievable. I tried that but failed.
For 1-10, I never imagined that. It should be extremely hard I guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cy@n View Post
Yes, on two levels, so far .. 2-7 is one of them ... 1-10 not (yet )
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 01-18-2013, 12:05 PM
cy@n cy@n is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: "Mein Land"
Posts: 827
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichos View Post
But naming can't be displayed in level selection menu. There is no enough space for it in the current design. Maybe we could give some name by ourselves, like 2-7 is sliding door.
have a look at the highscore table
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 01-18-2013, 12:50 PM
cy@n cy@n is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: "Mein Land"
Posts: 827
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichos View Post
Unbelievable. I tried that but failed.
For 1-10, I never imagined that. It should be extremely hard I guess.
Done
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 01-18-2013, 12:50 PM
Shaun glitch Shaun glitch is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Uk yeah baby yeah
Posts: 3,743
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cy@n View Post
Yes, on two levels, so far .. 2-7 is one of them ... 1-10 not (yet )
Really ???? Who'd of known wonder if there's more??? Mwah ha ha
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 01-18-2013, 01:13 PM
Yang-z Yang-z is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4
Default

Haha, so you guys are here.
Tell you what, I've already got addicted ;D
I think finally we have something to retain our enthusiasm for cat physics.
I just start to love this game.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 01-18-2013, 01:46 PM
cy@n cy@n is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: "Mein Land"
Posts: 827
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yang-z View Post
Haha, so you guys are here.
Tell you what, I've already got addicted ;D
I think finally we have something to retain our enthusiasm for cat physics.
I just start to love this game.
levels want a name. check out the highscore table!
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 01-18-2013, 02:00 PM
Pappnase Pappnase is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Schlaaand!
Posts: 1,150
Default

Yang-z are you a catter? Don't remember your name.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent