Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-18-2013, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duranki View Post
Another quick question: does a character keep its level after evolving? I'm wondering of it would be advantageous to level up my Coiltress before evolving her.
Not really worth it mate, I higher card might be worth it but not a coiltress. I contemplated doing my turntail abit but not bothering until I can evolve it. I will level that rare way up until I hopefully evolve it to an epic, but that will take a whole anyway lol
Old 01-18-2013, 09:34 PM

Levying fighters just means to replace one of the ones you are using with other ones you have in storage. I remember being ranked 52 the first day with 2 minutes left lol. I didn't risk it and bought a bitter with texel and got a few more points from battles lol
Old 01-19-2013, 04:42 AM
iPhone 4

So does anyone know what happens if we SEF 5 of the items? I'm assume when you get steam hammer to SEF 5 it'll change to a torchbearer, which I don't know if it'll be worth it. Haha.
Old 01-19-2013, 05:07 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbtran View Post
So does anyone know what happens if we SEF 5 of the items? I'm assume when you get steam hammer to SEF 5 it'll change to a torchbearer, which I don't know if it'll be worth it. Haha.
It will just reach it's top SEF.. It does not "evolve"
Old 01-19-2013, 11:55 AM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 3.x

Tried login with email. Apparently I already have a mobage account. Tried to login with it, "name can't be more than 15 characters."

Idiotic. Deleted.

Shame. Looks cool
Old 01-19-2013, 12:50 PM

I JUST found the gear page and I'm class 58, lol, woops. When was it added? It looks semi-useless though conisdering all the rares have their own abilities to start with? Or am i missing something... I guess customization is always nice
Old 01-19-2013, 07:28 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwack View Post
I JUST found the gear page and I'm class 58, lol, woops. When was it added? It looks semi-useless though conisdering all the rares have their own abilities to start with? Or am i missing something... I guess customization is always nice
You get a chance to prox both everytime you attack. There's times that one of my guys can use smash twice.

Yay I was able to make it to top 30 today. I think the trick (for a non-paying player) is to use 20 aja leafs on one day, since the area available resets at a different time than the aja leafs do. I just stuck to the hardest one I could do without using too many resources (usually 1 or 2 of lvl 3) and managed to get pretty high.

Of course you'll rotate between a really good ranking and a subpar ranking, so you just have to figure out if it's worth it for you. Personally I find using no aja leaves can get me to the 51-100 tier, while using 10 aja leaves usually leave me in the same tier, but just closer to 50 than 100. So crunching the numbers, I'd make 1000 texi using 10 aja leaves each day for 2 days, and 1100-1200 texi using 20 aja leaves one day and none the other, plus better monsters. So it's a no brainer for myself.
Old 01-19-2013, 10:53 PM
iPhone 5

Yea, I did horrible today. I only have 1 decent water element fighter so I just saved all my leaves for tonight when it changed to lightning. I'm really waiting for fire to come up again though because the purple lightning drakes cause too much pain in the harder levels and I cannot out speed them.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:18 AM

who got any rares by pixite or doxite since 20 days ago? did they just triple the ikkupi rate? Im really depressed :c i want rares or epics too...or at least uncommons...seriously every uncommon i got since 4 days ago are 5 banunu, and 2 dida
Old 01-20-2013, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakato View Post
Yea, I did horrible today. I only have 1 decent water element fighter so I just saved all my leaves for tonight when it changed to lightning. I'm really waiting for fire to come up again though because the purple lightning drakes cause too much pain in the harder levels and I cannot out speed them.
Looks like quite a few struggle with water then as with thunder I battled and battled but just missed out on top 50 whereas with water I didn't really try that much yest as was at work then out on the beer yet still finished top 30 that aldwi will really help out on the next water run

Quote:
Originally Posted by aangozai View Post
who got any rares by pixite or doxite since 20 days ago? did they just triple the ikkupi rate? Im really depressed :c i want rares or epics too...or at least uncommons...seriously every uncommon i got since 4 days ago are 5 banunu, and 2 dida
I got a pinaria from doxite yesterday and that's the only one I've had all event from say at least 500 doxite. Also got a sandlily from similith, only descent thing I got from it.