01-20-2013, 03:50 AM
#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
I just tried again and it is still not working on my iPod Touch 5G. I tap the blue level 1 indiacator and there is no response. I will be curious to see if any iPod/iPhone 5G users have luck getting this to work. No idea what is going on with my iDevice and The Villian app.
I'm using an iPod 5G, just downloaded the game and everything works fine.

01-20-2013, 06:39 AM
#13
The game is free rigt now for anyone that wanted to try it.
01-20-2013, 11:31 AM
#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
I just tried again and it is still not working on my iPod Touch 5G. I tap the blue level 1 indiacator and there is no response. I will be curious to see if any iPod/iPhone 5G users have luck getting this to work. No idea what is going on with my iDevice and The Villian app.
Works fine on mine. Might want to try re-downloading.
It was stated earlier in the thread that it was IAP free. I don't know if it's due to an update, there are definitely IAPs in the game now though. Just wanted to let people know.

Last edited by Nobunaga; 01-20-2013 at 11:42 AM. Reason: IAP info.
01-20-2013, 11:56 AM
#15
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,334
It works for me now; I see there were 2 maintenance updates in the 11th and 19th. The change log on the update from the 19th mentions ability to buy things (IAP?).
Quote:
Now, you can buy a Soul Stone and Blue Stone.
01-20-2013, 02:50 PM
#16
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Georgia, USA
Posts: 33
Anyone know how or when you can get a helmet or ring? I'm at lvl 31 and don't have either. Am I missing something??
01-21-2013, 04:00 AM
#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by twstephens View Post
Anyone know how or when you can get a helmet or ring? I'm at lvl 31 and don't have either. Am I missing something??
Wow lvl 31 and nothing? I just played it to lvl 3-4ish and was expecting something after the first page or something. This game would be better if it wasnt so slow, grindy and had some kind of shop to buy equipment or equipments have a chance to drop.
01-21-2013, 05:57 AM
#18
Love gameplay. Good game for all
01-22-2013, 02:00 PM
#19
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Georgia, USA
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbtran View Post
Wow lvl 31 and nothing? I just played it to lvl 3-4ish and was expecting something after the first page or something. This game would be better if it wasnt so slow, grindy and had some kind of shop to buy equipment or equipments have a chance to drop.
Agreed. I dunno why the slots for additional equipment is even there. Even in the screenshots they don't show the character having anything other than a sword. The game is alright but it would be great if it had item drops or a shop like you said. I'm at lvl 39 now and all I've gotten is different spells or summons every 3 levels or so. The only thing you can do is "upgrade" your spells, summons or weapon. But they cost way to much. You only earn about 125-175 "soul stones" (or whatever they call em) for each level win and most upgrades costs 450-1000. This game is a definate "Freemium" model that is a paid app with all the grinding you have to do. Fun so I hope devs work it out.
01-24-2013, 04:09 PM
#20
Disappointing thing I've been finding is the store 'failing' to upgrade my items. Sucks that I grind it out for a few thousand coins and they just disappear with no more than 'upgrade has failed' as an explanation. Frustrating for sure.
Anyone else had this issue so far?