App description: Bouncy is a rabbit who loves to jump on his trampoline. Touch or slide to make Bouncy jump and do tricks!

"It's amazing how such simple game mechanics can be so difficult and make you go 'just one more time' over and over again. Very talented and good, worth discovering" - 4/5 SVT Games

"It's one of those perfect games to pull out whenever you have just a spare moment, but don't be surprised if you sit down for an hour or more just going after new goals and unlocking new items." - Toucharcade.com

"Bouncy! is hi-score hunting at it's best"
#1 Mobile Game of the Week + Golden Nugget of the Week, 4/5 - Aftonbladet.se

"Bouncy! is without a doubt one of my top go-to games for when I have a few spare minutes" - (4.5/5) 148apps.com

"It's an exercise in compressed entertainment, the distillation of everything fun into one single mechanic, contained within the crisp lines of Scandinavian style. It's the Ikea of rabbit trampoline games." Kotaku.com

"Shockingly entertaining, and the audio/visual presentation on its own is worth the small price of entry. Go forth and bounce!" - Jayisgames.com

"You really cant go wrong with this purchase, it hit all the right notes with me." - Pixelbedlam.com

"It is the kind of game that attracted me to playing games on a smartphone from the start." - Touchgen.net

"A beautiful looking game with charming sounds, and I love the simple-yet-hard-to-master gameplay." - (4.5/5) Appadvice.com

"Bouncy! Is a minimalist hit, and a perfect pastime." - (4/5) Metro.se

------------------------------
Game Description

Bouncy is a simple trampoline game (simple is awesome!) But don't be fooled. A lot of love and care have gone into every aspect of the gaming experience. You will get hooked and you won't be dissapointed.

With Bouncy you will feel the tactile reward of intuitive gameplay, responsive controls, smooth animations and never ending challenges trying to get Bouncy to master new series of tricks and combos on the trampoline.

Take Bouncy for a spin, Bouncy will love it and you won't regret it.

Highlights of the game:

Easy to handle - darn hard to master

3 different game modes: Regular, Time Challenge & Stressy Tricks.

Two control mode options for your optimal gaming experience.

Unlock rewarding game modes like "Superjump", "Megajump", "Timewarp" and "Perfect Death".

Achievements unlock new trampolines with different look, feel, performance attributes and multiplyers.

46 levels, 138 achievements and never-ending gameplay.

Smooth, responsive controls and rag-doll animations.

Clean and crisp design (hey, it's Scandinavian!)

Possibility to customize your character with different furs & items, adding bonus abilities.

Variations of scenic colour schemes and visual feedback as you progress in the game.

Original hi-quality soundtrack and sound design.

monogames's comments:

Description :

"It's an exercise in compressed entertainment, the distillation of everything fun into one single mechanic, contained within the crisp lines of Scandinavian style. It's the Ikea of rabbit trampoline games." – Kotaku.com

Bouncy is a rabbit, he loves to jump. Touch or slide to make Bouncy jump and do tricks!
With Bouncy you will feel the tactile reward of intuitive gameplay, responsive controls, smooth animations and never ending challenges trying to get Bouncy to master new series of tricks and combos on the trampoline.
All though Bouncy essentially is a simple little game (simple is awesome!), we have put a lot of love and care into every aspect of the gaming experience.

Gameplay trailer :

Theatrical trailer :

01-20-2013, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
You won't regret it little brother
No regret brother, it's a great game! I don't know how i didn't see it when it came out on the Store.
01-20-2013, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capronissimo71 View Post
No regret brother, it's a great game! I don't know how i didn't see it when it came out on the Store.
Really glad you like it. I guess after reading all the posts in this thread the endorsement was very easy. It's a great polished game. Simple idea executed so well and more than a barrel of monkey fun. There's also the challenges they ask you to perform which will keep the gamer busy for some time . And it simply has infinite replay value. Every time I play or let a family member in on the bouncy bunny on his magic trampoline we're smiling and laughing until a perfect death comes!!! Of course skill improves with play... Can't wait to see what's required in tricks and combos to get those astronomical scores on the top ten GC leaderboards!!!

Last edited by Capricornman; 01-20-2013 at 09:17 AM.

01-20-2013, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
Really glad you like it. I guess after reading all the posts in this thread the endorsement was very easy. It's a great polished game. Simple idea executed so well and more than a barrel of monkey fun. There's also the challenges they ask you to perform which will keep the gamer busy for some time . And it simply has infinite replay value. Every time I play or let a family member in on the bouncy bunny on his magic trampoline we're smiling and laughing until a perfect death comes!!!
Agree!
Just for curiosity, which type of control you prefer most? I'm using the touch ones but i want to try with the swipe too.
01-20-2013, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capronissimo71 View Post
Agree!
Just for curiosity, which type of control you prefer most? I'm using the touch ones but i want to try with the swipe too.
I use the touch control. I briefly used the swipe and I'm sure with practice a person would do fine but I like the touch method.
01-20-2013, 10:15 AM
I prefer the touch control. It esasiest than the swipe option.
01-20-2013, 11:01 AM
Which controls do I prefer? Swipe on iPhone, touch on iPad.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
02-02-2013, 01:01 AM
Update is live!
02-05-2013, 09:08 AM
Hi guys!
I'm really glad you all seem to like the game so far! =)
If you really want this game to gain more attraction, there are a couple of things you could do, and we would so much appreciate it!

* Share your scores via facebok/twitter
* Rate the game on appStore
* Rate the game here in this thread

.. or just about anything else you can come up with =). We really need all the help we can get.

And btw, if you have any suggestions on what your would like to see in the following versions, please don't hesitate to give us a shout on our twitter ( mono_studios ), or just post your suggestions here in this thread.

Thank you so much for playing Bouncy!

Best regards
Joel Blanco Berg
02-05-2013, 09:19 AM
Just gave a five star review on the App Store. Glad to help out! This game is worth promoting
02-05-2013, 12:18 PM
Things that are 'bouncy' always get my attention!