Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2013, 07:11 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10tonsLtd View Post
The reason The King isn't responding to you must be that you haven't had internet connection on while using the Odd Phone.
Your response to my request for help with lines of inquiry that I should be pursuing with the King, is to give the Internet-equivalent of "Make sure your computer is plugged in and turned on"?! Cripes! I definitely have an internet connection while playing this game. That most definitely is not the problem.

I was hoping you'd provide some tips for bettering kingly conversations, but given this I'm starting to understand why I'm having so much difficulty speaking with the king.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10tonsLtd View Post
The King currently has a vocabulary of about 1100 words, so you should have hit a keyword by pure luck.
Obviously I am not "lucky" then, and your King's vocabulary must be extremely limited, because here are some things I would expect would get a response yet result in a blank stare and an "I don't know what that means."

George C. Scott
Platoon
sand
beach
golf ball
humpty dumpty
egg
art of war
battle
arms
nuclear
lutefisk
bridge
fairy tale
no clothes
oddbody
king odd body
present
gift

So, obviously my mind works very differently from King Oddball's. Can anyone who has played this game please give me useful hints on lines of inquiry that would result in more fruitful conversations? Thanks!