Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2013, 07:41 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Bool_Zero: Thanks very much for your indeep opinion and we will surely make some changes on the basis of your remarks. We did not want to make a sequel to Suspect in Sight with this one - it is a free long-runner game with cop chases and I know you could expect more after playing SiS, but this is a much more casual take on the topic and we hope it promote our other games a little bit. Anyway great review and you gave us something to think about, so a very much valuable feedback that will not be unnoticed. I am pretty sure we will do some tweaks here and there before the release.

As for crashing and lags - we are working on it - the final version should be much better! Thanks for your opinions and if anyone else wants to share some thoughts I have 5 more promo codes to spare, so here they are - thanks in advance for your feedback!

ALLN3TA4X3NT
79L44M397AAM
7RYRXNYA7X6W
XPLXJ6FEELT6
X3W349P3KFRX

If the game crashes please let me know but when you turn on the airplane mode it should be ok . This is not the final version so there are still some small bugs.