★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

"Suspect: The Run!" - FREE game by Jujubee!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
01-21-2013, 08:41 AM
Bool_Zero: Thanks very much for your indeep opinion and we will surely make some changes on the basis of your remarks. We did not want to make a sequel to Suspect in Sight with this one - it is a free long-runner game with cop chases and I know you could expect more after playing SiS, but this is a much more casual take on the topic and we hope it promote our other games a little bit. Anyway great review and you gave us something to think about, so a very much valuable feedback that will not be unnoticed. I am pretty sure we will do some tweaks here and there before the release.

As for crashing and lags - we are working on it - the final version should be much better! Thanks for your opinions and if anyone else wants to share some thoughts I have 5 more promo codes to spare, so here they are - thanks in advance for your feedback!

If the game crashes please let me know but when you turn on the airplane mode it should be ok . This is not the final version so there are still some small bugs.