Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-25-2013, 07:59 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wediafom24 View Post
I have done pretty much all the missions (including asset missions) for all properties. Now I am stuck at that mission. Flying the skimmer isn't the same as flying a chopper for example. I start off good, but then half way to the destination, the skimmer loses altitude and crashes.
I will give it a few more tries I guess. In the mean time, I have sent a request for RS to update vice city with better flying mechanics.
That is exactly the problem I was having and I have no idea why!! But I persevered and eventually managed to stay in the sky long enough to complete the mission!! Maybe I thought i was pressing accelerate but wasn't, it's hard to tell with touchscreens sometimes!!
Old 01-25-2013, 08:00 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Finally!! Oh man, I can't believe I did it thanks for the encouraging words, I was able to pass that mission. Now, off to do Martha's mugshot
Well done, glad you manged to do it.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:02 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post

This is a far too common misconception. I jailbroke my iPod 4 and iPad 3 to get the tweaks, plain and simple. iOS without a jailbkreak is pretty useless as a productivity device. With jailbreak and iFile+a few other tweaks, it has amazing functionality. Please don't lump all us jailreakers into the pirate category. I guess you'd have to consider every Android owner a pirate as well.
Actually many Android owners are complete noobs, so forget it. A friend of mine owns a SGS III. No paid apps nor rooting.
But you're right. iOS doesn't make things easy for productivity, as you have to open app by app what you want. It works, and if you're reading .pdfs or working on Pages/Keynote for some time it's flawless, but when it comes to open files... you got the point.

Now, what about Rockstar making a $.99 sale on this game? I'm dying to get my hands on it!
Old 01-25-2013, 11:31 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroCst View Post
Actually many Android owners are complete noobs, so forget it. A friend of mine owns a SGS III. No paid apps nor rooting.
But you're right. iOS doesn't make things easy for productivity, as you have to open app by app what you want. It works, and if you're reading .pdfs or working on Pages/Keynote for some time it's flawless, but when it comes to open files... you got the point.

Now, what about Rockstar making a $.99 sale on this game? I'm dying to get my hands on it!
It's worth $5 bucks. Get it
Old 01-27-2013, 03:46 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:

How about rereading what I wrote? I said mostly, I didn't say all jailbreakers are off to get free apps.
Moreover, jailbreaking isn't attractive nowadays anyway. With newer iOS, the incentive to jailbreak isn't as attractive as it was
It's attractive when you make lets plays,and apple won't release a displayrecorder like the one I had from Cydia,or the one I spent $2 on
Old 01-27-2013, 05:55 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowking2214 View Post
It's attractive when you make lets plays,and apple won't release a displayrecorder like the one I had from Cydia,or the one I spent $2 on
Well, having display recorder IMO is subjective. It wasn't as bad as it used to be like the absence of multitasking (added in iOS 4?) and notification center (iOS 6). iOS still needs a major overhaul, it's kinda boring nowadays. Hopefully iOS 7 brings new features.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:03 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:

How about rereading what I wrote? I said mostly, I didn't say all jailbreakers are off to get free apps.
Moreover, jailbreaking isn't attractive nowadays anyway. With newer iOS, the incentive to jailbreak isn't as attractive as it was
I already knew I had decent English comprehension, but I went ahead and reread what you wrote. Seems pretty clear. Not worth having an internet spat over, but yeah, quite clear. [insert "rolleyes" smiley here...]

DBC
Old 01-27-2013, 07:32 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
I already knew I had decent English comprehension, but I went ahead and reread what you wrote. Seems pretty clear. Not worth having an internet spat over, but yeah, quite clear. [insert "rolleyes" smiley here...]

DBC
Yeah, that's what I thought
Old 01-27-2013, 08:08 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

How far am I into the game when I have to rescue lance?
Old 01-27-2013, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassman97 View Post
How far am I into the game when I have to rescue lance?
I can't exactly remember, but I think you're about 2/3 the way through.