App description: Memory Mastermind is a unique new experience that will push your skills to the limit. Train and enhance your memory, processing speed, pattern recognition, flexibility, and problem solving in this intense puzzle experience.

Features:
- Push your skills to the limit as you progress through increasingly difficult levels.
- Challenge yourself in the Challenge Mode (If you dare)
- GameCenter Achievements

Start your challenge NOW!

Visit us at RobTopGames.com
Follow us at robtopgames.com/twitter
Like us at robtopgames.com/facebook

RobTopGames's comments:


Hey everyone!

Just released my second game on the App Store called Memory Mastermind. Small but hopefully an entertaining brain challenge

Developed using Cocos2d-x and is available for iOS Universal and Android. Let me know what you think!

App Store:
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...moryMastermind

----------------------------------------------------------

Also make sure to check out my other game Boomlings:

App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/boomlings/id504386925?ls=1&mt=8
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...topx.boomlings

Thanks!
01-22-2013, 08:46 AM
#21
This game is going to be good for the mind. That's a welcomed change
Really nice presentation and bold clean graphics. The music is well matched too. Memory and matching...seems simple enough...well it gets more challenging and that's great. Have played quite a bit last night and tackled the challenge mode a little and that's going to be very interesting mind crunching times.!!!! Can't wait to play more!
Thanks Robert
01-22-2013, 10:25 AM
#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seditqui View Post
Very nicely done, just finished challenge 5!
When will you add more levls?
Around 50 new challenge levels are ready. (Around 20 free, rest Premium)

Also a new game mode based on patterns is almost ready, so more levels coming soon for both free and Premium users!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
This game is going to be good for the mind. That's a welcomed change
Really nice presentation and bold clean graphics. The music is well matched too. Memory and matching...seems simple enough...well it gets more challenging and that's great. Have played quite a bit last night and tackled the challenge mode a little and that's going to be very interesting mind crunching times.!!!! Can't wait to play more!
Thanks Robert
Thanks, really appreciate it!

01-22-2013, 12:50 PM
#23
Want to get some more feedback for the Premium content, so I have 5 more Premiums to distribute!

Just write here if you would like to try it out

5/5 Premiums remaining
01-22-2013, 12:53 PM
#24
Rob, I'd love to give the premium a shot!
01-22-2013, 01:46 PM
#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by turakm View Post
Rob, I'd love to give the premium a shot!
Sent you a pm! 4/5 Premiums left!
01-22-2013, 03:52 PM
#26
Love to try the premium! Thanks for a nice little game!

Pedroapan
01-22-2013, 04:14 PM
#27
Joined: May 2011
Location: paris (yeah, the one in france)
Posts: 420
Fantastic game Rob. Just left you a 5 star review on the App Store, so I won't ruin the surprise by adding my thoughts here. Only to say, wow. Does that ramp up in difficulty nice and quick

Thanks again for the promo code.
01-22-2013, 05:43 PM
#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psiufoxx View Post
Fantastic game Rob. Just left you a 5 star review on the App Store, so I won't ruin the surprise by adding my thoughts here. Only to say, wow. Does that ramp up in difficulty nice and quick

Thanks again for the promo code.
My pleasure and thanks for the review! Glad you are enjoying the game! More challenges coming soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedroapan View Post
Love to try the premium! Thanks for a nice little game!

Pedroapan
Sure thing, sent you a pm.

3/5 Premiums left!
01-22-2013, 07:37 PM
#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTopGames View Post
Around 50 new challenge levels are ready. (Around 20 free, rest Premium)

Also a new game mode based on patterns is almost ready, so more levels coming soon for both free and Premium users!
Sweet cant wait!
01-22-2013, 07:43 PM
#30
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Planet 10 (by way of the 8th dimension)
Posts: 6,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psiufoxx View Post
Just left you a 5 star review on the App Store,
I did the same. Thanks again!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:16 AM.