App description: Over 8.5 million players! Number one game in 89 countries, Bike Baron is the Ultimate Bike Game for iPhone and iPad!
Featured by Apple as GAME OF THE WEEK

iOS Game of the Day - IGN
Number ONE in Quality Index round-up for October! - PocketGamer
"Fun gameplay; silly sense of humor; great level editor" - SlideToPlay
"Bike Baron is exceptionally well-made." - TouchArcade
"Say goodbye to your free time." - Yahoo

What happens when you put the developers of Minigore, Death Rally and Aqua Globs together with the composer of Angry Birds and Trine? PURE MAGIC. Bike Baron is a ride you will never forget!

- MASTER over 100 different tracks, beat more than 300 unbelievable challenges and learn the secrets of the Joker card
- CREATE custom levels* and share them with everyone!
- TRIUMPH over your friends, then speed your way to the top of the global leaderboards!
- PLAY this universal build with fantastic real-time shadows on the latest devices!

* Bike Baron comes with a full-featured level editor that we used to create all the levels in the game. Over 660 000 user levels created so far!

Join us @ www.facebook.com/thebikebaron
Follow Baron @ www.twitter.com/thebikebaron
Discover new levels @ www.thebikebaron.com

TimoVihola's comments:
Update 4 is out and over 60 000 user levels have been created!

Watch Baron play contest winning level:

-----

Level editor footage:
01-07-2013, 04:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooooa View Post
How top rankers scored 455M ++ in every level? I am trying extra checkpoints only but I cannot reach even 455M score (454.9M for now). Any tip or hidden shortcuts for me ?
Try improving your times.
If you go a few pages back in the forum, there is a list of times posted.
That is a good place to start.

*You will also need to buy the extra santa levels.

Last edited by Ickon; 01-07-2013 at 04:23 AM.
01-08-2013, 04:59 AM
Tips?

Hello chaps,

I absolutely love/hate this game. It drives me completely insane in the way Elastomania used to - but affords me that feeling of real satisfaction when I eventually crack a tough level. Great work!

Just a quick question... There seem to be lots of in-game tips that pop up while a level is loading, yet I am almost never able to read them, as they only appear for half a second at best. Is there anywhere where I can see a list of all these tips? It would probably save me some head-banging to read through them, as there are some aspects of the game's physics that I still don't quite understand (and therefore some levels that I've probably only beaten by brute force).

Thanks very much, and again congratulations to the developers on an astounding game - the only game, in fact, to feature on the first screen of my iPhone (and also to sit on the Dock of my MacBook)!

Chris

01-22-2013, 11:48 AM
Bike Baron fan club

Guys from Russia are welcome at Bike Baron fan club: http://vk.com/thebikebaron

01-23-2013, 05:33 PM
Guys, my Leaderboard doesn't refresh. It even doesn't appear in the right side of Bike Baron lobby. Can anyone help me with solution of this problem?
Solved

Last edited by konstantin_ilin; 01-24-2013 at 01:55 PM.
01-29-2013, 12:13 PM
Me too !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by riggysmalls View Post
Hmm, this thread is seeming pretty dead, but ill throw this out there anyway.

Would anyone be interested in a pack of custom levels I've created? I was thinking about polishing up a whole bunch of levels I've made and turning them into an Xmas Pack for everyone if there's interest.
I think it's a great idea Still doing it ?
01-31-2013, 03:08 PM
Guys, there's problem with my Bike Baron. When I try to launch the app it shows the 1st screen with 15th update and shuts down. Am I the only person faced this bug. Can it be fixed somehow?
02-12-2013, 09:45 AM
Finally))

First in all categories!!!!))) yeeeeeeeees!
02-12-2013, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavtop View Post
How many of the extreme levels did you finish on No Checkpoints mode?
02-12-2013, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavtop View Post
Congratulations!

Beyond Gravity developer & creator
Bike Baron developer & co-creator
Aqua Globs developer, artist & creator
02-13-2013, 02:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTac View Post
How many of the extreme levels did you finish on No Checkpoints mode?
Got all stars except for the coin star in redemption but will have that soon