★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-22-2013, 05:22 AM
I love the feel of this game, dark, experimental design to it and the music is eerie and great.
01-22-2013, 12:11 PM
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
It seems like an interesting game. I'm not sure I like the controls, though. I would prefer a virtual d-pad rather than swiping my finger around the screen. It seems, so far at least, that movements have to be precise, as there is very little room to move around without dying, and having my finger swiping the character adds problems because it inhibits my view of the character, and therefore I feel that in the future there will be a lot of unfair deaths.

Unless of course that was the point of the game?

I love the graphics and the music so far, though. Thank you for making this app, and thank you for making it free without the need for IAPs and ads! That's very kind of you
This is the reason nobody takes iOS gaming seriously, because people like you are begging for virtual d-pads.

01-22-2013, 03:33 PM
I have a problem with leaving the first room. Is there a trick or am I the only one having this problem. I walked to the exit and nothing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Searched the web. Nothing. I have a 4s Thanks
01-22-2013, 08:46 PM
This is as far as I can go
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	52294  
01-23-2013, 12:32 AM
That's really weird. It works fine for me and (most) of the others, apparently. You're not jailbroken, are you?

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
01-23-2013, 02:19 AM
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
That's really weird. It works fine for me and (most) of the others, apparently. You're not jailbroken, are you?
I'm jailbroken with a 5.1.1 4s, and I've had no problems.
01-23-2013, 06:15 AM
Nope I've looked all over the web for someone having the same problem. Nothing.
01-23-2013, 08:38 AM
That is... really weird. I have absolutely no idea what would cause that.

More positive note: I am working on improved lighting for an update:

01-23-2013, 09:32 AM
Ok thanks for trying ill just delete it and see if you have any more issues with it. Maybe a update if others have a problem Oh well
01-23-2013, 09:37 AM
Originally Posted by Draknek View Post
I appreciate the general "I want this to be bigger" message. That's not this game, but maybe something in the future.
Traal is awesome at what is it and what you wanted it to be... Really looking forward to the next thing you make.