Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-22-2013, 06:51 AM

I played like 1-2 hours. First impression: its really cool. You can make your own music and post it for people to play and rate. Game itself is really simple but fun enough to satisfy. This game is one of the games that makes you feel relaxed thanks to its musics. Buy&play&post&fun
Old 01-22-2013, 07:21 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Dexiro

Maybe I need to play more but I feel like I don't quite -get- this game. The trailer made it look awesome and slick, then I play it and it feels clunky and a bit dull. Feels like there's a lot missing.

Edit: Hmm I've played around with the editor a bit and feel like I understand the game a bit better now, how the blocks come at you in waves and such. Actually not that bad :3

Last edited by Dexiro; 01-22-2013 at 09:06 AM..
Old 01-22-2013, 07:36 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Any chance we might be able to get the soundtrack independent of the game? The music I've heard in Sanuku's video of it so far is awesome, and pretty much sold me on the game all by itself.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:51 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Bought it last night 10 cst. Really liking it. It will definitely be staying on my ipad. Seems light on levels at the moment. Hopefully, user created levels will take care of that. Also experienced a crash when trying to rate a user created level, lost all progress from the in game levels. I didn't mind though because I'm still trying to figure out what is going on.

I do look forward to future updates with more variety of sound themes and environments. Nice job though on how all the sounds come together no matter what objects you hit. It's a lot of fun.

An autopilot mode would be cool too just to listen to the soundtracks of each level.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:28 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I would also like to add that I appreciate this being universal. I also installed it on my itouch5.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:31 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by istako View Post
No, seriously, someone needs to tell if this could be played in panoramic view, because holding an iPad vertically is just awkward for me... Someone please reply if this has panoramic mode so I know whather to buy it or not. TY
Shoulda gotten a mini :P
Old 01-22-2013, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Shoulda gotten a mini :P
Never. Thats useless for me. Also i bought my iPad 2 back in the day when iPad3 wasstill new... And still i didnt get my answer.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by istako View Post
Never. Thats useless for me. Also i bought my iPad 2 back in the day when iPad3 wasstill new... And still i didnt get my answer.
So I did, but didnt notice, sorry and thank you. Buying this as soon as possible.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:17 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgantj View Post
Also experienced a crash when trying to rate a user created level, lost all progress from the in game levels. I didn't mind though because I'm still trying to figure out what is going on.
I got the same bug. I guess we'll have to avoid "liking" levels until a patch, it seems to wipe all your progress.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:38 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzFlight View Post
I got the same bug. I guess we'll have to avoid "liking" levels until a patch, it seems to wipe all your progress.
I shouldn't have called it progress I think, it is more like just a level ranking. Because everything is unlocked from the start and there is really nothing to progress other than getting the best score you can. I just keep trying to beat the score of the current leader for each level.

Working with the level editor at the moment trying to figure out how the sounds repeat and stuff so I can create a decent track\level. My first attempts became oversaturated with repeating sounds. Need to find a good balance and technique to flow between the sounds, enemiess, and multipliers.