TopZie - The first true real time multiplayer action game
Topzie is a top down multiplayer game that is a cross between air hockey and soccer.
The game itself is super easy to learn, simply move your player around using an on screen dynamic joystick and tap anywhere on the screen to kick the ball when you're close enough to it. Simply kick it into your opponents goal and whoever has the most goals before the time runs out, WINS.
Some features include:
- Real time multiplayer based action.
- 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3 or 4 vs 4 games.
- Public chat lobby to discuss the game or organize a match with others.
- Drag and drop players on teams. Only the game creator can control teams.
- In game team management. Game creator can move players/spectators to different team during game play.
- In game chat.
- zoom in/out of the field for optimum performance.
- Full spectator support. Go into any game room and watch the action.
- Quick play. Randomly connects you with another ready player for a quick 1 vs 1 game.
- Much more with many more features currently being worked on.
Price:Lite version will be free and will only have the quick play feature. All features will be unlocked for the lite version to make sure there are no bugs. After its proven stable, the pro version with all features will be $1.99 but will be free for a limited time.
Here is a video of a 2 vs 2 game. Game action begins about 0:30 in. Keep in mind that the server is located in the USA (amazon cloud) and 3 of the 4 players are from other countries (argentina, australia and Romania). Only I am located in the US.
Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
This is my first game I have ever worked on. I am not a game studio. It is just me, my programmer who did all the development, and a freelance designer. This game has taken 6 months to become ready for app store submission. A lot of hard work and dedication has gone into this and hopefully it shows.
We submitted to the app store Sunday night so hopefully it will be available within a week.
Last edited by brinked; 01-23-2013 at 01:17 PM..