Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-22-2013, 08:02 PM

Default Word Carnivale

There's an APP for THAT:

Youtube link | Pop Up

No Waiting, More Playing!

PlayScreen’s Instant Opponent system just launched, enables all Word Carnivale players to start a game and play their turn within seconds, at any time of the day. Using PlayScreen’s Cloud Management Systems, developed over the past two years for PlayScreen Poker and other games, PlayScreen was able to create a system that eliminates the wait-to-play that is a constant complaint in all turn-based social games. Unlike other turn based games, there is no limit to the number of on-going games, players can start as many games as they like.

In Word Carnivale, players are pitted against their friends in a “best of three” contest to form words within the allotted time. Unlike a conventional word-finding game, Word Carnivale replaces boring static blocks with balloons that pop when words are formed, allowing new balloons to float up.

Game Trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

App Store Link:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/word-carnivale/id547140552?mt=8
Old 03-20-2013, 04:27 PM

Yesterday, one of the players in Word Carnivale played 172 games. That's over 11 hours in the game in one day.

So, why not try it today. TOTALLY FREE.
Old 03-20-2013, 04:44 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayScreen View Post
Yesterday, one of the players in Word Carnivale played 172 games. That's over 11 hours in the game in one day.

So, why not try it today. TOTALLY FREE.
I thought that this was being said sarcastically, until I noticed that it was the Dev saying it
Old 03-20-2013, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRB4 View Post
I thought that this was being said sarcastically, until I noticed that it was the Dev saying it
Yep, we're the developer. The second highest count was 58 games, or almost 4 hours. Then a bunch of players who played for over 2 hours.

But 11 hours? That's just wow.

Part of that is the Instant Opponent stuff. And no limits on the number of games you have in progress. So you can just keep on starting new games, all day long. Always with live players.