App description: Welcome to Orb Combat Simulator 2019, the world's most realistic and prescient simulator of globular warfare.

OrCS 2019 (as it's called by our trillions of fans) is in active development, and we at the Utah Raptor Games consortium need your feedback to make it better!

In future updates we will add (among other things):

Universal iPad Support
Turbo HD Remix Mode (with powerups!)
Canadian Mode (probably not, though)

Share your thoughts on the game with us! Tell us about your best strategies! We're trying to make a bulletproof puzzle game, and we appreciate your support.

We're on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/rkrigney
https://twitter.com/JABuffalo

Note: The song in the game is an original production from Clark Powell. It's called "Gambol of the Somber Orb Combatant."

Utah Raptor Games's comments:
UPDATE: The game is finally out at version 1.00, and it's free to download! We hope y'all like it.

Orb Combat Simulator 2019 is a game about numbers and ways they can relate to each other in a space.

It rewards careful thought and strategy rather than reflexes. All of the rules are explained to players upfront, and nothing needs to be unlocked to get better at the game. There is no fat, no filler. Those who pay close attention and learn how to operate within the game’s economy will feel rewarded. Everyone else will probably just feel annoyed.

01-23-2013, 03:14 AM
Hmmm ! Think you need better or more screenshots.

Clicked on the link and wasnt impressed by the screenshots, doesnt really tell me how the game plays. To be fair i'm probably not one of the 'trillions of fans' you mention. Doesn't matter though as if those trillions buy your game you'll be a multi-trillionaire !

01-23-2013, 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
i'm probably not one of the 'trillions of fans' you mention.
are you calling him a liar?

Game center: sebattytan
01-23-2013, 04:14 AM
well nether you webpage, app description or even this post says anything about what this game is or does?? and you only have two screen shots both showing nothing?

Why not make a youtube video of the game play?
01-23-2013, 12:17 PM
That's not a bad idea. What would you recommend for capturing the video?
01-24-2013, 03:45 AM
I actually just got a collection of 50 promo codes in. Is it against the rules to give them away to people here? I'll happily message a code to anyone who wants one (especially if they'd be willing to give critical feedback).
11-15-2013, 08:26 PM
Hey guys,

We've just updated the app for the first time in months, and the game is now free! Check it out!