• Publisher: RFAM Group LLC
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 12.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: App Store Special: Post Holiday Deal!!

To say thank you to the millions of supporters:

+ Story Mode ($0.99) is now FREE
+ Practice Accuracy Mode ($0.99) is now FREE
+ Survival Mode ($0.99) is now FREE
+ Game Center with NEW achievements
+ A LOT MORE BLOCKS!!

Only the next certain amount of downloads will include these free offers - this is a very limited time promotion.

Reviews:
"4.5 over 5 for being simply an 8-bit blast! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED." - nineoverten.com

iOS Games of the Week - Simple Fun - PocketFulOfMb.com

"... a beautiful variation on the block breaking genre, but to call it just that would be an injustice..."

"This game is great. My wife and I challenge each other on the practice mode, she is winning."

A paddle lost in an unknown place now on a journey to discover, to fight, to escape, to find what's lost.

Features :
Challenging and Addicting Gameplay

Super simple controls. Slide you finger to move the paddle, stay alive by hitting back those pesky blocks.

Challenging levels in Story Mode.

Practice, Survival, and 2 Player Duel Modes that takes your 'paddle on block' skills to THE LIMIT.

Game Center and OpenFeint enabled with leader boards & 17 achievements. See how you stack up against the rest of the world.

Terms of Service/Terms of Use:
http://www.rfamgroup.com/termsofservice

Privacy Policy:
http://www.rfamgroup.com/privacypolicy
01-20-2013, 01:32 PM
Just wanted to breathe new life into this game.. A funky pong / bit trip beat -style adventure game which blew me away after its release. Playing for a few minutes puts you into a funky trance. Yet another overlooked App Store experience, but one which is well worth the price of admission.

Check out the old thread (which references a now defunct version of the game) for some quick reviews if you're interested:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=86692

(I can't speak for him, but it sounds like the dev would be willing to share some promo codes... At least he was back at release.)

Last edited by Psiufoxx; 01-20-2013 at 01:41 PM.

01-20-2013, 01:40 PM
usually when people do this, the threads get merged... you might just want to post in the original thread next time.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass
01-20-2013, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
usually when people do this, the threads get merged... you might just want to post in the original thread next time.
It's actually a different release of the game... Strangely the old version is no longer accessible. Thought it might be worth updating. But, if it gets merged. So be it. Thanks for the info.
01-20-2013, 01:42 PM
can we get an ingame vid?
01-20-2013, 01:42 PM
ah, gotcha... sorry bout that.

Guess I'll have to check it out. Looks... interesting, to say the least. =oP

Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
01-20-2013, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peewhy View Post
can we get an ingame vid?
youtube=friend

Youtube link | Pop Up

01-20-2013, 02:57 PM
Thanks for the vid, Void. I'm definitely digging the Bit.Trip vibe. Gonna check this out. Thanks for sharing, Psiufoxx.
01-23-2013, 03:36 AM
My pleasure...

Though I'm stuck on the 2nd boss battle... Stage 4 - Remember. I get through the first wave, but when the walls start closing in, I'm not sure what to do... Ideas?

Last edited by Psiufoxx; 01-23-2013 at 05:10 AM.
01-23-2013, 04:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psiufoxx View Post
My pleasure...

Though I'm stuck on the 2nd boss battle... Leek 4 - Remember. I get through the first wave, but one the walls start closing in, I'm not sure what to do... Ideas?
That's exactly where I'm stuck, too.