Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-23-2013, 10:28 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Mushroom Wars - a legendary PSN real-time strategy (iPad)

Release info: [B]IGN’s Best 25 games for PlayStation®Network of all times[/RIGHT][/QUOTE]

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

A dreadful menace threatens the Mushroom kingdom. An unknown enemy has made mischief among the Mushroom folk, and once friendly neighbors begin to fight each other. Lead the Mushroom Army and mediate peace in the forest!

Mushroom Wars is a dynamic real-time strategy. Defeat enemy tribes or capture key strategic locations! Increase the size of your army, complete the construction of your villages, improve your weapons, capture smith shops or hold defensive towers – it's up to you to choose your way to victory!

Complete a fascinating Campaign or challenge your Facebook friends for a highscore record!

★ A campaign containing 27 maps with increasing difficulty levels
★ Weekly tournaments to compete with your friends for the highest score on a particular campaign map
★ Simple controls and exciting gameplay
★ Multiple challenges for experienced gamers
★ A variety of mission goals: capture, king of the hill, etc.
★ Three variants of controls for more effective play
★ Supports left-handed gamers

Complete a fascinating Campaign or challenge your Facebook friends NOW!

Last edited by i-Free; 04-29-2013 at 06:36 AM..
Old 01-23-2013, 10:56 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Any chance the multiplayer will be extended to Game Center? Some of us refuse to use Facebook.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:36 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
Any chance the multiplayer will be extended to Game Center? Some of us refuse to use Facebook.
Hi Slewis,

Thank you for your question and remark! The Campaign mode (single player) is fully available without Facebook Connect.

And I'm glad to say that nearest game update is planned to have online multiplayer with no Facebook Connect required.

Best regards,
Nadia
Old 01-23-2013, 12:40 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Looks like Supremacy Wars HD (Civilizations Wars). Which is a good thing, of course.

Last edited by PraetorianX; 01-23-2013 at 02:03 PM..
Old 01-23-2013, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by i-Free View Post
Hi Slewis,

Thank you for your question and remark! The Campaign mode (single player) is fully available without Facebook Connect.

And I'm glad to say that nearest game update is planned to have online multiplayer with no Facebook Connect required.

Best regards,
Nadia
Is that 100% guaranteed to come soon? As much as I love this game on PSN, I would never use Facebook Connect and don't want to be left stranded if it's one of those planned but not scheduled updates.

Are you able to give an ETA?
Old 01-23-2013, 01:29 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by september View Post
Is that 100% guaranteed to come soon? As much as I love this game on PSN, I would never use Facebook Connect and don't want to be left stranded if it's one of those planned but not scheduled updates.

Are you able to give an ETA?
Hi September,

Thank you for your question! It is a planned AND scheduled update. I am afraid I am not allowed to give the ETA, but I'd confess this update should not be a long waited one

BTW, may I kindly ask you to PM me why are you (among a seemingly large community of players) against the Facebook Connect? Your opinion is important, and we would like to know more if possible.

Best regards,
Nadia
Old 01-23-2013, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by i-Free View Post
Hi September,

Thank you for your question! It is a planned AND scheduled update. I am afraid I am not allowed to give the ETA, but I'd confess this update should not be a long waited one

BTW, may I kindly ask you to PM me why are you (among a seemingly large community of players) against the Facebook Connect? Your opinion is important, and we would like to know more if possible.

Best regards,
Nadia
I'm not september, but I won't ever use Facebook connectors in any apps/games because I hate it when my Facebook contacts bombard me with their game spam!

I will not become the person I dislike, and I will not click on the FB link and give you an in to my personal info.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:33 PM

I don't use Facebook so that as a requirement for multiplayer is a huge turn off.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:50 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

There seem to be one or two misconceptions about Facebook Connect here. In almost any application, when you choose to use it you're sent to a page where you can select which permissions you want to give the app. The default selected permission is allowing the app to post on your wall on your behalf, but this can be deselected and the connection will still succeed. From then on all it's used for is accessing contact info and any manual posting you do yourself.

I use Facebook Connect with every app that asks for it, and have never had one post on my wall without me specifically deciding to do so.
Old 01-23-2013, 04:16 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Still debating if I should buy this game or not. Gameplay looks good and multiplayer probably lifts it even more, but thinking in " a long turn" I'm not sure that I would play it that often or get back to it after some time, it lacks variety of buildings/ units and animations look pretty basic.