Brickout Zero Gravity
Let me introduce a new brick breaking game, Brickout Zero Gravity, which is like old classics, but with floating bricks, and an amazing control of a tilting bat. This game uses physics, so all movement on the screen, the interaction of the ball and the bat seems realistic.
The pixel graphics and the optional monochrome mode ensures a great retro feeling, and the 60 fps gameplay with real physics make the game enjoyable.
It is an Universal App, will be available soon for iOS devices, at the end of February.
Until then Beta testers are welcome here: http://tflig.ht/XeSNxw
Trailer video: http://youtu.be/qMXIe5Pn-gs
- 100 Single Player Levels
- 50 Two Players Levels (iPad only)
- 3 Difficulties (Easy-Normal-Hard)
- In-game musics OR iTunes playback
- 10 type of bricks in 20 color
- 10 progressive "enemies"
- 12 bonus items (each one add extra features to the gameplay)
- Bonus Levels
- Game Center leader-boards
- Local High-scores (for score challenge on a single device)
- 5 background theme
It's a one man project made by me, except the music and SFX which was made by Mark Beke.
Inspired by Krackout C64...
Hope you will like it!
Any feedback is appreciated!
Last edited by AbelVincze; 01-27-2013 at 07:53 PM.. Reason: adding image