★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Airhoc Labs
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 5.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Solve a series of puzzles by using a special gun to teleport between portals.

Use your special gun to create portals between places and travel through them. Be creative to solve puzzles, find the way to get to the next level.
01-23-2013, 05:51 PM
Portal???

01-23-2013, 06:42 PM
Who's going to be the all around good guy that tests this out?
01-23-2013, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharywrighttt View Post
Who's going to be the all around good guy that tests this out?
For $5, definitely not me.

Edit: Well after doing some digging, I can't find a damn thing on this game, nor the company. I did find their Twitter, and apparently they're based in Vietnam. The one app they have on the App Store that has any reviews or ratings is "Air Controller", which looks to be a wireless solution for a computer gamepad. And the one review it has was a one-star, stating the app didn't work.

Given all these factors, I'm going to venture a guess that this company is not to be trusted. I really don't have a good feeling about them. :\

If anyone else wants to TOFTT, however, be my guest! I would advise researching it a little more, though.

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。

Last edited by MasterChief3624; 01-23-2013 at 10:48 PM.
01-24-2013, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
For $5, definitely not me.

Edit: Well after doing some digging, I can't find a damn thing on this game, nor the company. I did find their Twitter, and apparently they're based in Vietnam. The one app they have on the App Store that has any reviews or ratings is "Air Controller", which looks to be a wireless solution for a computer gamepad. And the one review it has was a one-star, stating the app didn't work.

Given all these factors, I'm going to venture a guess that this company is not to be trusted. I really don't have a good feeling about them. :\

If anyone else wants to TOFTT, however, be my guest! I would advise researching it a little more, though.
Price drop to 1$... I'm sure someone will try it out soon.
01-24-2013, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharywrighttt View Post
Price drop to 1$... I'm sure someone will try it out soon.
Of course, you could always be the one to TOFTT...

DBC

I give up.
01-24-2013, 03:46 PM
That definitely sounds a bit sketchy. Thanks for the heads up!
01-24-2013, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleshburg View Post
That definitely sounds a bit sketchy. Thanks for the heads up!
Just took one for the team, not optimized for iphone 5, controls are awful. Tries to be Portal, whole experience is clunky.

Game Center ID: Quazonk
Twitter: @GomeraMosking
01-24-2013, 04:33 PM
Well for $1, I was going to TOFTT, buuuuut...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazonk View Post
Just took one for the team, not optimized for iphone 5, controls are awful. Tries to be Portal, whole experience is clunky.
Sounds like it would be wise to avoid at all costs.

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
01-24-2013, 04:34 PM
Wow this is ironic for me. I had been searching for a 2D portal like game for iPhone yesterday and today. Then this pops up on TA. If you're looking for a 2D portal game on iPhone, your best bet is Magic Portals. Although the movement is a bit slow, it's what comes closest.