• Publisher: Eleni Vrochidou
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 52.1 MB
  • Version: 1.10
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Move this colored cube and collect colored tokens!

*** *** *** *** *** IMPORTANT NOTICE *** *** *** *** ***
Users of iPhone3gs / ipod 2nd generation and older must bare in mind that this game performs as wanted on the newer devices than these.

*** *** *** *** *** ABOUT THE GAME *** *** *** *** ***
In "El Qubador" the player must collect colored tokens using a cube with colored sides. The idea is to land the cube on any token with a side that is the same color as the token to be collected.

There are also special tokens, that change the colors of the cubes sides. These tokens come in 2 types:
1. the tokens that paint the cubes side that falls on them and
2. the tokens that mix their color with the color of the cubes side that falls on them (eg: a red mix token, when it touches a yellow cubes side, makes this side orange).

Other special tokens can be used too: bombs, speed bonuses and time bonuses.

After each play, the player can post their score on Facebook or Twitter. The game supports GameCenter for Global Rankings and Achievements (There are 28 achievements in the game)

Please visit our blog for gameplay videos, screenshots and extensive instructions/ tips.

schwertfisch's comments:
Hi, my name is Alexis Michael and I'm the developer of "el Qubador", which is primarily a puzzle game, in which the user controls a colored cube to collect randomly spawning color tokens from a board.
The game has 7 levels and as the player progresses in them, special tokens make their appearance. These special tokens will paint the cube's sides, mix their color to a cube's side (e.g. [yellow token] + [blue cube side] = [green cube side] and now you can collect green tokens with this side), blow up and collect many tokens at once, boost the speed of the cube, fill the remaining time or just stand in the cube's way.

iTunes link / el Qubador's blog

Since this is the best place that I know of to learn about how the game is viewed by the gamers, I would really appreciate any criticism. Naturally I am interested not only on things you like, but also (and more importantly) on things that you don't and I could change at this point (if someone told me for example "I don't like games with colors", that wouldn't be much help- haha).

This is a very active forum and that's why I'm giving 20 promo codes for it's readers:
1: WK3AMW6P3NKW
2: RLPA76J9WKEP
3: JEM79YRHFMJX
4: E7TTXM3NLARP
5: 34MRPPNHE3H4
6: 74N9K94EN7WW
7: 39LYHXTA9TPX
8: JWLK43PJJEAX
9: 3JXKX4MP6P4P
10: YWYNKLYPNX4N
11: NLN9NLTNTLAN
12: 6A6M7K46E444
13: 79A37MKAL739
14: 9J7MNKPFX3N7
15: 73T7WWY744NA
16: WFKHPLPYXPYM
17: Y9RWJ4R4KYJ9
18: 99PPW66LY77M
19: J7F6T6FNFRK9
20: 6Y9RNT9KEKMW

Thanks in advance for your feedback :-)

01-23-2013, 10:59 PM
thank you for the comments. This was a nice (and sad) opportunity for me to realize that there's a screen clipping of the left and right of the game screen on the iphone5 (which I don't own). I'll make an update to fix this now.
01-24-2013, 04:47 AM
9J7MNKPFX3N7 has been taken. Thanks!

01-24-2013, 02:57 PM
39LYHXTA9TPX taken. Thanks.
01-24-2013, 02:59 PM
This is great! Especially if you like puzzles!
01-24-2013, 05:27 PM
Used RLPA76J9WKEP

This looks pretty neat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
01-27-2013, 01:22 PM
color mixing

is there a way of mixing secondary colors with basic ones? For example If I have a blue side and mix it with a yellow token, it becomes green. Now the green side can be mixed with anything else?
01-27-2013, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMilton View Post
is there a way of mixing secondary colors with basic ones? For example If I have a blue side and mix it with a yellow token, it becomes green. Now the green side can be mixed with anything else?
You can use mixers (weak colorizers) to mix primary (basic) colors together. See this card:

The only way to change the color of a cube's side with a secondary color (ie green/orange/violet) is if you collect a painter (strong colorizer) that will paint it to it's color.
01-31-2013, 01:57 PM
40 promocodes giveaway

Please take a look in this thread, where I'm offering 40 promo codes