★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Badass - 100000 coins for you!If just give you 5min,what iOS game will you play?

01-24-2013, 04:46 AM
#1
Badass - 100000 coins for you!If just give you 5min,what iOS game will you play?

If just give you 5min,what iOS game will you play?

show me your idea!

I will chose some good idea to give some secret code (dead line:Feb 14)
The secret code can get 10000 coins to unlock all levels and magic

tools in our new iOS game【BADASS Free】!


The 【Badass free】 App Store Download:https://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/badass-free/id528174829?l=cn&mt=8
Hop you can like it……

Last edited by moyi; 01-26-2013 at 11:23 AM.
01-24-2013, 05:32 AM
#2
I will play one cool and fast fighting game, like punch quest or another, a game that you enter and have a lot of fun instantly punching monsters, using magic powers I'm really interested to try badass free, thanks

01-24-2013, 06:20 AM
#3
Time surfer, and hope to get into the top 25, at the moment I am only in the top 50.

And if time catches up with me, them I can rewind time and make sure I keep ahead of time by riding with a perfect curve.
01-24-2013, 06:24 AM
#4
I'm looking forward to badasss, I love funny mini games
01-24-2013, 06:50 AM
#5
I will play street fighter, the game can get you high very quickly.
02-26-2013, 10:35 PM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by dihpadilha View Post
I will play one cool and fast fighting game, like punch quest or another, a game that you enter and have a lot of fun instantly punching monsters, using magic powers I'm really interested to try badass free, thanks
Hi
thank you for your reply~
please tell me your E-mail , we will sent you the secret code
02-26-2013, 10:37 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by King hAPPy View Post
Time surfer, and hope to get into the top 25, at the moment I am only in the top 50.

And if time catches up with me, them I can rewind time and make sure I keep ahead of time by riding with a perfect curve.
Hi
thank you for your reply~
please tell me your E-mail , we will sent you the secret code
02-26-2013, 10:37 PM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by background View Post
I will play street fighter, the game can get you high very quickly.
Hi
thank you for your reply~
please tell me your E-mail , we will sent you the secret code
02-27-2013, 03:24 AM
#9
PM sent
02-27-2013, 07:03 AM
#10
I would like a vertical shooting game with retro look