★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Lead your kingdom to victory! TinyKingdom is an epic Simulation Game.
Build your kingdom, enhance your heroes.Train your troops and battle with thousands of other players online!

With the advent of civilization, the mainland has sprouted with independent kingdoms.Everyone's scrambling in the arms race.
My liege, you must lead our land to strength.

************ GAME FEATURES ************
*Play online with thousands of other players
*Conquer enemies across the vast world map
*Join together with other players to form the ultimate Guild
*Train an army of Cavalry,Lancers,Swordsmen,Archers and Catapults
*Participate in solo and multiplayer battle for abundant hero EXP, Gems/Crystals and gear and much, much more!

Having any problems?Any suggestions?You can reach us at support at
nutgame2013@gmail.com

************ Important ************
Note: A network connection is required to play
Works with iPhone 3GS,4,4S,5 iPod touch 3,4,5, all iPads
Requires iOS 4.0 or later

TouchArcade Bot's comments:

01-24-2013, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
This is not how to price a game.6.99 for a sure looks like a freemeium game from kong or whatever they call themselves now to rip people off for a pay2win game. Beware
+1 to that. This screams freemium with all the features of a social game.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

01-24-2013, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafficwargame View Post
TinyKingdom is an epic Simulation Game.
Build your kingdom, enhance your heros.Train your troops and battle with thounds of other players online
The buzz word of the day "epic"....

GameCenter ID: Hellscaretaker Come on i love to give you a Race

Gameloft ID: Zincwarcaft (any one for game of zombiewood)
01-24-2013, 09:35 AM
Wow. I thought 6.99 was a typo. You must be on something to think this game will be successful with that price.

GC: tt0cs
01-24-2013, 10:25 AM
Desperate money grab by clueless developer perhaps?
01-24-2013, 11:04 AM
Sounds interesting
01-24-2013, 11:42 AM
Quote:
You must be the developer ripping off people
This is the kind of anonymous attitude that scares devs away from participating in online forum discussions. Why would you confront him like that? Instead why don't you ask about the game and what it's merits are. That way you can see if perhaps you might want to support the dev and his game?
01-24-2013, 12:04 PM
Quote:
6.99 for a iap galore fest with online only and social features no thanks i rather help people not get this because I'm sure it will be free soon. To many scam apps with the developer changing names and other stuff to fall into that. The developer who made kingdom story had their name changed so many times I lost count.
Your accusing this dev of something nefarious without actual facts or proof. You are making assumptions about the game without actual time spent playing it. You are not helping anyone by making baseless accusations.
01-24-2013, 12:33 PM
I've TOFTT, I'll be posting impressions later. Expect some thoughtful discussion
01-24-2013, 12:58 PM
Can't make any claims about it being worth 6.99, but on the App Store page it doesn't show a list of IAP, not sure if the store shows all IAP or only those people have bought. I would say if the developer is listening to this as many developers do, it would be worth your time to throw up a response and tell us a bit more about your game. Heck some people on here would pull the trigger on a purchase just because you are active and responsive.