★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Gizmonauts Strategies and Tips

01-24-2013, 09:18 AM
#91
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordelohim View Post
Sped you up, you were at 35 hours after.
Thanks! Hopefully it's steam just I can come here and verify.

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird
01-24-2013, 12:37 PM
#92
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1,173
Well just another Astro bot

It seems on other sites that flower + grinder is confirmed. Ill just keep plugging away but I just got another catapiller 24hr fail and I'm done speeding up 24 hr plus fails so will have to just wait this one out.

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird

Last edited by stlredbird; 01-24-2013 at 12:50 PM.

01-24-2013, 03:25 PM
#93
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 157
Another 48 hour timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlredbird View Post
Well just another Astro bot

It seems on other sites that flower + grinder is confirmed. Ill just keep plugging away but I just got another catapiller 24hr fail and I'm done speeding up 24 hr plus fails so will have to just wait this one out.
Wow lots of grinder/flower 48 hours. Just got another one, please speed me up when you can. Hoping this time it will be STEAM. If not will have 3 Astros in Nursery. C'mon no more Astros!!! Give the luck to others that need one. Good luck y'all!!
01-24-2013, 04:37 PM
#94
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1,173
Wouldn't let me speed you up yet but will try again later

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird
01-24-2013, 10:01 PM
#95
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 157
Steam!!!

Was sure it would be another Astro, but got a Steam! Very happy, thanks for trying to speed up.
01-25-2013, 12:51 AM
#96
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTed View Post
Was sure it would be another Astro, but got a Steam! Very happy, thanks for trying to speed up.
Awesome! Congrats!

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird
01-26-2013, 08:49 AM
#97
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1,173
Can't get another 48 hour to save my life. This may take awhile.

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird
01-26-2013, 09:22 AM
#98
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 986
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTed View Post
Wow lots of grinder/flower 48 hours. Just got another one, please speed me up when you can. Hoping this time it will be STEAM. If not will have 3 Astros in Nursery. C'mon no more Astros!!! Give the luck to others that need one. Good luck y'all!!
I sped it up very nice TexasTed. I can not get a 48 hour to save my life. Very nice bot. Good luck everyone.
01-28-2013, 10:24 PM
#99
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 16
Trying for steam bot

Hey guys I'm level 19 in gizmonauts and have been trying to breed either an Astro bot or a steam bot. I heard you can use a combination of flower and grinder. What is the quickest way to get one of these rare bots? I have been breeding grav and magnet to earn money quickly. Can someone please share their breeding strategies with me? Thanks.
01-29-2013, 01:13 AM
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
Hey guys I'm level 19 in gizmonauts and have been trying to breed either an Astro bot or a steam bot. I heard you can use a combination of flower and grinder. What is the quickest way to get one of these rare bots? I have been breeding grav and magnet to earn money quickly. Can someone please share their breeding strategies with me? Thanks.
Grinder and flower.

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird