Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 01-24-2013, 01:37 PM

Well just another Astro bot

It seems on other sites that flower + grinder is confirmed. Ill just keep plugging away but I just got another catapiller 24hr fail and I'm done speeding up 24 hr plus fails so will have to just wait this one out.

Last edited by stlredbird; 01-24-2013 at 01:50 PM..
Old 01-24-2013, 04:25 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Default Another 48 hour timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlredbird View Post
Well just another Astro bot

It seems on other sites that flower + grinder is confirmed. Ill just keep plugging away but I just got another catapiller 24hr fail and I'm done speeding up 24 hr plus fails so will have to just wait this one out.
Wow lots of grinder/flower 48 hours. Just got another one, please speed me up when you can. Hoping this time it will be STEAM. If not will have 3 Astros in Nursery. C'mon no more Astros!!! Give the luck to others that need one. Good luck y'all!!
Old 01-24-2013, 05:37 PM

Wouldn't let me speed you up yet but will try again later
Old 01-24-2013, 11:01 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Default Steam!!!

Was sure it would be another Astro, but got a Steam! Very happy, thanks for trying to speed up.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTed View Post
Was sure it would be another Astro, but got a Steam! Very happy, thanks for trying to speed up.
Awesome! Congrats!
Old 01-26-2013, 09:49 AM

Can't get another 48 hour to save my life. This may take awhile.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTed View Post
Wow lots of grinder/flower 48 hours. Just got another one, please speed me up when you can. Hoping this time it will be STEAM. If not will have 3 Astros in Nursery. C'mon no more Astros!!! Give the luck to others that need one. Good luck y'all!!
I sped it up very nice TexasTed. I can not get a 48 hour to save my life. Very nice bot. Good luck everyone.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:24 PM
iPad mini

Default Trying for steam bot

Hey guys I'm level 19 in gizmonauts and have been trying to breed either an Astro bot or a steam bot. I heard you can use a combination of flower and grinder. What is the quickest way to get one of these rare bots? I have been breeding grav and magnet to earn money quickly. Can someone please share their breeding strategies with me? Thanks.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
Hey guys I'm level 19 in gizmonauts and have been trying to breed either an Astro bot or a steam bot. I heard you can use a combination of flower and grinder. What is the quickest way to get one of these rare bots? I have been breeding grav and magnet to earn money quickly. Can someone please share their breeding strategies with me? Thanks.
Grinder and flower.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:29 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
Would recommend Grinder and Flower also - have a chance to get both rare bots. Any combination of hybrids have an equal chance for Astro (got one using Grinder/Grinder and also Grav/Magnet) and Grinder and Nature (or any Nature hybrid) seems to be what is needed for Steam. I have been testing Carrier and Flower to see if this is possible for Steam and so far after +/-40 tries no luck. Good luck!