Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-24-2013, 09:07 AM
iPhone 3G, OS 3.x

Default Sunny Drops - Gorgeous light refraction based 3D puzzle game

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Description
Sunny Drops is a gorgeous light refraction based 3D puzzle.
Pure logic and creative thinking will be employed to solve these twisted challenges. The object is to direct the light towards flowers and wake up fairies who would set up ghost traps. Introducing 6 worlds, 90 levels, unique game play elements, brave fairies, beautiful flowers, realistic water & oil drops, and more... all in Sunny Drops.

Story
Far far away lies a magical place where all mythical creatures live in peace. The cutest and the smallest of them being fairies who uhm... seem to be allergic to ghosts! Hopefully they will be brave enough to set up a proper ghost trap. Their world is waiting for the one to overcome a twisted challenge.

Features
- Gorgeous 3D graphics
- 90 unique twisted & challenging puzzles
- Relaxing nature sounds and ambient music
- 6 different locations: Sunset beach, Forest, Winter Wonderland, Savannah, Stonehenge, Tomb, 15 levels each
- 6 beautiful flowers loved by 6 cute fairies
- Move, merge & split water & oil drops
- Retina display supported
- Game Center integrated
- Global Leader Boards

Last edited by Echoseven; 01-24-2013 at 05:11 PM..
Old 01-24-2013, 10:30 AM
iPad (4th Gen)

Still not sure what the heck I was watching even after seeing the vid twice, but it WAS beautiful, and seems intriguing, so, I'll check it out.
Old 01-24-2013, 02:44 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Still not sure what the heck I was watching even after seeing the vid twice, but it WAS beautiful, and seems intriguing, so, I'll check it out.
I totally agree. The video did not make the game play any clearer, however, I was entranced by the visual artistry. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to tolerate the "Tinker bell" voice-over, but I'm still eager to try this game out, and I'm hoping it presents a engaging and thoughtful challenge that complements the beautiful art.
Old 01-24-2013, 02:47 PM
In Time-Out
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

What the....

Maybe there really is a God. Someone is smiling down on me. I have been thirsty for light-refracting games ever since playing Guide the Light and getting extremely pissed off. This one looks, from the screenshots, to be quite amazing and beautiful, indeed.

And it's FREE?

...what's the catch here? For real?
Old 01-24-2013, 03:16 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Just downloaded and its pretty good . Still trying to completely figure out what I'm doing.
WARNING: to any parent out there. This game is not for children. When I played the fifth or sixth game in I didn't solve it quite right. Then a humorous quote from George Carlin appeared that contained in all their glory the famous swear words Carlin loved to used. Even I was taken back wondering why was this included in the game?!? Oh well who knows these days.
Use your own judgement.
Old 01-24-2013, 03:18 PM
In Time-Out
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
Just downloaded and its pretty good . Still trying to completely figure out what I'm doing.
WARNING: to any parent out there. This game is not for children. When I played the fifth or sixth game in I didn't solve it quite right. Then a humorous quote from George Carlin appeared that contained in all their glory the famous swear words Carlin loved to used. Even I was taken back wondering why was this included in the game?!? Oh well who knows these days.
Use your own judgement.
I watched the video and am also quite bewildered by how to play the game. Doesn't quite look like SciBeaver, Light the Flower (or whatever), or Guide the Light.

That is bizarre, though, the George Carlin quote... what on Earth were they thinking? :\
Old 01-24-2013, 03:19 PM

Yeah I agree with everyone here.. not exactly sure of WHAT exactly it is... but it looks visually stunning! I'll definitely give it a try. I'm hoping for a challenge!
Old 01-24-2013, 03:22 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

iAds between levels with no apparent way to turn them off. Otherwise - not too bad at all.
Old 01-24-2013, 03:24 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
I watched the video and am also quite bewildered by how to play the game. Doesn't quite look like SciBeaver, Light the Flower (or whatever), or Guide the Light.

That is bizarre, though, the George Carlin quote... what on Earth were they thinking? :\
Yep I couldn't believe what I was reading. I shudder to think of a parent with children playing this unawares then reading this on an iPad screen taken off guard. Wonder what other quotes are contained in this game?
It's crazy!....
Old 01-24-2013, 03:58 PM

Default Game Impressions

Gameplay Trailer added to the first post...

Last edited by Sanuku; 01-24-2013 at 05:47 PM..