★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-25-2013, 02:39 PM
Any more levels would be greatly appreciated!
01-25-2013, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterfrisbee View Post
Thought I would bump this thread. BTW, I'm having trouble with level 6 in Dragon Sea. Anyone have a tip that would help. Thanks.

There is not much trick about this level. Just try to follow the curve and anticipate its path. A Star Magnet does help.

Antony: Author of The Unofficial Bullet Time HD Guide | Sign up to make new Game Center friends and start conversations
01-28-2013, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo Two View Post
YouTube: video

There is not much trick about this level. Just try to follow the curve and anticipate its path. A Star Magnet does help.
Thanks. I may have to get the star magnet, but was trying to without it. I appreciate your response.
01-31-2013, 11:30 PM
Need help with Rio Grande level 5. I can't seem to get the gold medal even though I seem to have collected all the stars. Is there a hidden star somewhere that I'm not aware of? Is there a glitch in this level? There's got to be something causing this. This has me in fits and causing me to cuss a little. Would appreciate any helpful information.

Edit: I finally figured it out and have the gold medal now. There was a hidden star that I wasn't aware of. It is located behind the pole on the left as you begin. After going through the first ring you must go to the left of the pole to get the hidden star.

Last edited by Misterfrisbee; 02-01-2013 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Found answer to my question
02-04-2013, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkyWinky View Post
Can anyone help me get these trophies:-flowers:Orange Daisy and Lime Gerbera
- fish:Angelfish and Clownfish
-totems:tialtecuhtli,cinteotl and pateactl
-pearls:snow,topaz
-vases:estriatus,cheiri,atrum,incarnatus,porphyreus ,chryseus
Bump
02-07-2013, 01:48 PM
Found them all Mrfrisbee