Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 01-22-2013, 04:34 PM
MasterChief3624 MasterChief3624 is offline
In Time-Out
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorsoftGames View Post
Hi MasterChief3624,

Don't worry, there is only a few of them where you are chased by a line of Pik-Piks.

If the level is annoying you, you can skip it in the Pause Menu. If you die more than 5 times in the same level, Flora the flower will propose to you a Special Skip. But be careful, the number of Special Skips is limited.
Oh all right. Thank you very much!

Is the skip system like Toki Tori, where if you use a skip on a level, that skip will be gone until you beat the level legitimately, then that skip will be available again? Or is it like, permanently gone when you use it?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-24-2013, 04:28 AM
ScorsoftGames ScorsoftGames is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
Oh all right. Thank you very much!

Is the skip system like Toki Tori, where if you use a skip on a level, that skip will be gone until you beat the level legitimately, then that skip will be available again? Or is it like, permanently gone when you use it?
Hello Masterchief3624!

Sorry for the delay, my thread did a fusion with an older one but now everything is good

To answer your question, it is a little bit different in Fruity Jelly. You have 2 kind of skips.

You have the Normal Skip, which can be used as much as you want on every levels. The catch is that you won't be able to go to the next world if you didn't finish all the levels properly.

On the other hand, with the Special Skip, you can go to the next world but they are limited(and permanently gone when used) so use them wisely

In both cases, you will have to come back to the concerned levels if you want to beat them in the Time Attack Mode or if you want to catch all the Secrete Stars, which are very important because they unlock new........

(snare roll)

(snare roll stop)

I won't spoil it

Last edited by ScorsoftGames; 01-24-2013 at 04:30 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-25-2013, 03:11 PM
syntheticvoid syntheticvoid is offline
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 12,830
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Default

Is there any chance the controls can be made so we can place them anywhere? On the iPad, it's a big uncomfortable. Scratch that... Uncomfortable enough to make me not want to play.

If not, totally understandable... I know not every engine allows for it. But if it could be done, it'd be VERY appreciated.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-25-2013, 05:35 PM
ScorsoftGames ScorsoftGames is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Is there any chance the controls can be made so we can place them anywhere? On the iPad, it's a big uncomfortable. Scratch that... Uncomfortable enough to make me not want to play.

If not, totally understandable... I know not every engine allows for it. But if it could be done, it'd be VERY appreciated.
Hello Syntheticvoid,

Actually, we had this option a long long time ago. I don't know why it is not there anymore. I talked about it to our programmer and it might be back in the next update

Thanks for the feedback!

Scorsoft
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-25-2013, 11:32 PM
MasterChief3624 MasterChief3624 is offline
In Time-Out
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorsoftGames View Post
Hello Masterchief3624!

Sorry for the delay, my thread did a fusion with an older one but now everything is good

To answer your question, it is a little bit different in Fruity Jelly. You have 2 kind of skips.

You have the Normal Skip, which can be used as much as you want on every levels. The catch is that you won't be able to go to the next world if you didn't finish all the levels properly.

On the other hand, with the Special Skip, you can go to the next world but they are limited(and permanently gone when used) so use them wisely

In both cases, you will have to come back to the concerned levels if you want to beat them in the Time Attack Mode or if you want to catch all the Secrete Stars, which are very important because they unlock new........

(snare roll)

(snare roll stop)

I won't spoil it
No big deal. Thank you for the response!

You definitely painted a clearer picture of the skip system. I'm not quite comfortable with the idea of permanently losing skips in certain cases, so I will probably try my hardest to not use any skips at all, but thank you for the information regardless.

Something secret, eh? Hm.... Now you've got my interest! I've collected all the stars thus far, but I am still only in the first world. D: So we'll see if I end up maintaining the drive to collect those stars. I am very curious what kind of secret they unlock though...

Thanks for the response!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 01-26-2013, 06:05 AM
syntheticvoid syntheticvoid is offline
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 12,830
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorsoftGames View Post
Hello Syntheticvoid,

Actually, we had this option a long long time ago. I don't know why it is not there anymore. I talked about it to our programmer and it might be back in the next update

Thanks for the feedback!

Scorsoft
Awesome! Thanks so much for the response and info. Hope it makes it in. =oD
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent