Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-22-2013, 04:34 PM
In Time-Out
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorsoftGames View Post
Hi MasterChief3624,

Don't worry, there is only a few of them where you are chased by a line of Pik-Piks.

If the level is annoying you, you can skip it in the Pause Menu. If you die more than 5 times in the same level, Flora the flower will propose to you a Special Skip. But be careful, the number of Special Skips is limited.
Oh all right. Thank you very much!

Is the skip system like Toki Tori, where if you use a skip on a level, that skip will be gone until you beat the level legitimately, then that skip will be available again? Or is it like, permanently gone when you use it?
Old 01-24-2013, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
Oh all right. Thank you very much!

Is the skip system like Toki Tori, where if you use a skip on a level, that skip will be gone until you beat the level legitimately, then that skip will be available again? Or is it like, permanently gone when you use it?
Hello Masterchief3624!

Sorry for the delay, my thread did a fusion with an older one but now everything is good

To answer your question, it is a little bit different in Fruity Jelly. You have 2 kind of skips.

You have the Normal Skip, which can be used as much as you want on every levels. The catch is that you won't be able to go to the next world if you didn't finish all the levels properly.

On the other hand, with the Special Skip, you can go to the next world but they are limited(and permanently gone when used) so use them wisely

In both cases, you will have to come back to the concerned levels if you want to beat them in the Time Attack Mode or if you want to catch all the Secrete Stars, which are very important because they unlock new........

(snare roll)

(snare roll stop)

I won't spoil it

Last edited by ScorsoftGames; 01-24-2013 at 04:30 AM..
Old 01-25-2013, 03:11 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Is there any chance the controls can be made so we can place them anywhere? On the iPad, it's a big uncomfortable. Scratch that... Uncomfortable enough to make me not want to play.

If not, totally understandable... I know not every engine allows for it. But if it could be done, it'd be VERY appreciated.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Is there any chance the controls can be made so we can place them anywhere? On the iPad, it's a big uncomfortable. Scratch that... Uncomfortable enough to make me not want to play.

If not, totally understandable... I know not every engine allows for it. But if it could be done, it'd be VERY appreciated.
Hello Syntheticvoid,

Actually, we had this option a long long time ago. I don't know why it is not there anymore. I talked about it to our programmer and it might be back in the next update

Thanks for the feedback!

Scorsoft
Old 01-25-2013, 11:32 PM
In Time-Out
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Hello Masterchief3624!

Sorry for the delay, my thread did a fusion with an older one but now everything is good

To answer your question, it is a little bit different in Fruity Jelly. You have 2 kind of skips.

You have the Normal Skip, which can be used as much as you want on every levels. The catch is that you won't be able to go to the next world if you didn't finish all the levels properly.

On the other hand, with the Special Skip, you can go to the next world but they are limited(and permanently gone when used) so use them wisely

In both cases, you will have to come back to the concerned levels if you want to beat them in the Time Attack Mode or if you want to catch all the Secrete Stars, which are very important because they unlock new........

(snare roll)

(snare roll stop)

I won't spoil it
No big deal. Thank you for the response!

You definitely painted a clearer picture of the skip system. I'm not quite comfortable with the idea of permanently losing skips in certain cases, so I will probably try my hardest to not use any skips at all, but thank you for the information regardless.

Something secret, eh? Hm.... Now you've got my interest! I've collected all the stars thus far, but I am still only in the first world. D: So we'll see if I end up maintaining the drive to collect those stars. I am very curious what kind of secret they unlock though...

Thanks for the response!
Old 01-26-2013, 06:05 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Quote:
Hello Syntheticvoid,

Actually, we had this option a long long time ago. I don't know why it is not there anymore. I talked about it to our programmer and it might be back in the next update

Thanks for the feedback!

Scorsoft
Awesome! Thanks so much for the response and info. Hope it makes it in. =oD