★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-22-2012, 08:22 AM
Well just picked this up, not too bad. I buy a lot of games, i dont wait for games to be free BUT this one initially appeared to be a full price game + IAP's as well which i'm not too keen on.

Just played it, not too bad at all actually, quite surprised me. I'll do what i normally do and when a games free i'll buy one IAP.
11-24-2012, 06:07 AM
It's an okay game but I saw little reason to keep playing it. After the first couple of tries I got to the core, beat the baddy and of course it just rinses and repeats.

Stan is cool in it though.

11-24-2012, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarasis View Post
It's an okay game but I saw little reason to keep playing it. After the first couple of tries I got to the core, beat the baddy and of course it just rinses and repeats.

Stan is cool in it though.

Same here. Got to the core in my second game. Lost interest. Deleted it. It's quite a beautiful package, but not addicting at all.

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
11-24-2012, 09:00 AM
I'm suprised this game went by so quick! Kinda bummed it only took a few tries to get to the core and beat the, very easy, boss. Overall, a good game, but waaaaaay too short. They could have expanded on the depth the hero dives so much more as once you reach the end, as noted earlier, it kinda kills the motivation/fun to try again.
12-18-2012, 04:33 PM
Because everyone loves a good bump almost as much as a mysterious half-announcement:

If you haven't checked out our 7 Days of Verticus contest the past week, you're missing out on both a preview of new Verticus suits and the chance to win a $25 iTunes gifts card.

Tomorrow is the final day of the contest, and there may or may not be a big announcement paired with it. Yes, we're being that vague. It's worth it. Keep your eyes on the sky.

Last edited by Moonshark_Drew; 12-18-2012 at 04:36 PM.
12-29-2012, 08:41 AM
Fantastic piece of arcade.
01-25-2013, 04:45 PM
Verticus Nominated for Best App Ever Award

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that Verticus is nominated for "Best Lead Character" in the 2013 Best App Ever Awards. If you've enjoyed playing the game and particularly love the Stan Lee-created superhero, then take a moment and vote for us!

We're up against some heavy hitters, but with your help, we have a chance to win!
01-25-2013, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonshark_Drew View Post
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that Verticus is nominated for "Best Lead Character" in the 2013 Best App Ever Awards. If you've enjoyed playing the game and particularly love the Stan Lee-created superhero, then take a moment and vote for us!

We're up against some heavy hitters, but with your help, we have a chance to win!
Can you check Verticus with hdmi tv out? It starts to freeze and chug, don't know if apple tv has the same problem, but I was so hoping to play this on my tv but it has all these freezing and chugging issues with hdmi tv. Thanks!
03-03-2013, 05:02 PM
Christ on a bike. Just got the Icarus Suit today and upgraded it to max. Probably the fastest game I have ever seen. Actually still enjoying this.
05-10-2013, 11:04 PM
Just downloaded. Awesome game. Really fun here.