App description: Washed ashore a desolate island and surrounded by savage beasts, can you thrive...or merely survive?

Blaze trails into unknown territory...and then make it your own! Plant crops, build housing and power sources, and transform the island into your own personal paradise. As you progress, you'll be able to develop new gear and technology to take your adventure to the next level, including ways to travel to unexplored islands nearby!

The native fauna eyeing you as their next meal? Capture the critters, trade them with friends, and train them to fight for you! Most have elemental strengths and weaknesses, so use these to your advantage in battle.

Venture far enough afield and you may find signs of civilization. If you make the right friends, your humble isle could grow into an economic powerhouse, complete with hot springs, hotels, and heliport. The possibilities are as limitless as the horizon!

Survival of the fittest was never so fun! You call the shots as you develop your primitive isle into a luxurious slice of paradise!

* Game data is stored on your device. Save data cannot be transferred between devices, nor can it be restored after deleting or reinstalling the app.
* Certain features (e.g., removing ads) require in-app purchases and become available once you reach a certain point in the game.

Sanuku's comments:

01-26-2013, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Ok so what is the US Release?
Not ETA at the Moment.

01-26-2013, 01:37 AM
I'll to you this is easily my favorite Kairosoft title (next to Dungeon Villiage). I've had it for my Android since the day it came out and it's an absolute blast. The mix between Pokemon-type collecting, battling, gear equipping & evolving along with exploration, land development, and economic managing (which Kairosoft is ever so great at); it blends perfectly. I can't wait for US release on this to play it on the larger screen.

Game Center: Diligence
01-26-2013, 02:15 AM
Wow... that monster battling / training thing sold me!

Just when I thought they were running out of ideas. This is like 2 games in one!
01-26-2013, 04:40 AM
I made a Japan account a few days after this came out like a week ago I think, but I just couldn't get into it. I played for a while but something seemed missing. It didn't hook me like other games have, but maybe I just haven't played long enough.
01-26-2013, 07:12 PM
from the somethingawful ios thread:

Quote:
1) On your computer open itunes
2) Change your itunes store nationality to Japan
3) Search Kairosoft, Download Beastie Bay (Make sure you're not logged into any account)
4) Sign up for a fake japanese account
4a) Just google "Japanese Zip-Code" and put whatever else you want for the rest of the information
5) On your iDevice sign into your japanese account, download Beastie Bay
6) Play your fake-pokemon/city-builder sim. It's pretty fun.
01-26-2013, 07:38 PM
I have this for my and tab but I don't really play it. I can wait until it is officially released on the US app store to play it. From what I have played though, you're in for a treat. One of their best.
01-26-2013, 07:54 PM
Downloading! Thanks for posting.

Sanuku, have you heard why this is in English while Excitement Manga Dojo and Game Center Club are only in Japanese? Yet all three are japanese store only.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

Last edited by CygnetSeven; 01-26-2013 at 08:09 PM.
01-26-2013, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Downloading! Thanks for posting.

Sanuku, have you heard why this is in English while Excitement Manga Dojo and Game Center Club are only in Japanese? Yet all three are japanese store only.
It's because this one is coming out on English stores soon while the other two aren't going to be released outside of Japan.

Also, for those that are intending to play this version off of the Japanese AppStore, keep in mind that you won't be able to purchase any of the IAP's or remove ads etc. unless of course you have money on your Japanese account.
01-30-2013, 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicodemus82 View Post
It's because this one is coming out on English stores soon while the other two aren't going to be released outside of Japan.

Also, for those that are intending to play this version off of the Japanese AppStore, keep in mind that you won't be able to purchase any of the IAP's or remove ads etc. unless of course you have money on your Japanese account.
Thanks Nic.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80