Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-02-2012, 04:40 PM

I just beat the game after 2 days. Great game, except maybe a bit short. I though the second stage of the second last boss was waaaaay too hard. Outside of the card that is dropped by her, I got all other drops and finished at around lvl45 (it took me one try to beat last boss and like 20 for the one before, especially second stage). I would suggest adding a random generating map with random monsters and a reward of a random sphere or money after beating all the monsters to offer some late game play and more replay value. Also the treasures that I got seemed SERIOUSLY underpowered for their cost. Anyway great game, though a bit short.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:37 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

I got it while it was free but I dont think thats a sustainable model. I think its still free which is kinda weird. Really good quality compared to some of the other stuff out there. I really applaud the IAP model. No premium currency, just the normal in game currency. If you get far enough you can just grind a little bit for lots of in game currency really quickly.

Sad but I dont think the dev will survice making this free and an IAP model that's lenient. I even dropped the 3 bucks it eould costs just on the bassis that i dont think it should be free.

I too just finished it yesterday at level 51. Had a tough time beeting second last boss because the second fight is out of your control a bit... Very luck driven.

Great game, hope they make a sequel.
Old 12-07-2014, 04:45 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Default Whakan!

For some reason I was thinking about this little game. I really enjoyed this game and it is totally free. Nice memories. I guess not many people knew about this game... no trumpets... was never highlighted posted on appshopper... oh well.