• Publisher: Full Fat
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 43.2 MB
  • Version: 1.4
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: BE THE QUARTERBACK! The #1 sports game returns to the field for 2013 with explosive new content in the only Official NFL QB game.
You are the Quarterback. You call the shots! Your receivers power off the line. Who are you passing to? Wheres the D? Whos in coverage? In a split second, aim, lead your receiver and THROW!

Can you handle the pressure of being the most important player on the team?

The most precise, yet easy to use controls ever seen in a football game. Giving you ultimate power with Full Fats unique and award winning flick and after-touch controls, developed by the same team that brought you Flick Golf, Agent Dash and NFL Kicker.

Multiple Receivers
Tackling on Receivers and QB
All new uniforms and equipment
Realistic receiver routes
Weather effects
Upgrade your stadium
Compete with Game Center & Facebook friends
Super high resolution graphics
All 32 official NFL teams

CONTACT
HELP: www.fullfat.com/support
VISIT: www.fullfat.com

SOCIAL
LIKE: facebook.com/fullfatgames
FOLLOW: twitter.com/fullfatgames
+1: gplus.to/fullfatgames
WATCH: youtube.com/fullfatgames

Sanuku's comments:

01-25-2013, 09:59 PM
Terrible touch detection

This is a potentially great game that is greatly diminished by its wonky touch detection system (on iPad 3 and iPad Mini). You will find that on many occasions you'll need to make multiple swiping motions before the quarterback throws the ball. Previous games produced by this developer didn't have this touch detection problem, so hopefully they'll be able to rectify it soon.

Last edited by Grist; 01-25-2013 at 10:08 PM.

01-25-2013, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grist View Post
This is a potentially great game that is greatly diminished by its wonky touch detection system (on iPad 3 and iPad Mini). You will find that on many occasions you'll need to make multiple swiping motions before the quarterback throws the ball. Previous games produced by this developer didn't have this touch detection problem, so hopefully they'll be able to rectify it soon.
Hoo-hoo! That's not good! Anyone else?
01-25-2013, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grist View Post
What Firmware are you using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Hoo-hoo! That's not good! Anyone else?
I just played the Game for an Hour straight through and hadn`t had those issues for a single Moment. I was even to go that far to say that the swipe is working a tick better then last Year.
01-26-2013, 02:47 PM
Issues with touch detection and developer's greed

I've tried every variation of flicking and swiping imaginable, but still am experiencing the issue of intermittent recognition of my attempts to pass the ball. The other element that detracts from what is otherwise an excellent game is that it costs a lot of money to purchase a different type of weather (the default weather is snowy; it costs about US$6.99 to purchase a sunny day).
01-26-2013, 06:05 PM
So like the original but now with MORE IAPs!

Are those various power-ups things once bought are permanently unlocked or do they need to be repurchased for each use?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
01-26-2013, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
So like the original but now with MORE IAPs!

Are those various power-ups things once bought are permanently unlocked or do they need to be repurchased for each use?
They need to be repurchased.
01-26-2013, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
They need to be repurchased.
Oof, pass.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews