Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-11-2012, 03:39 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

MYT7RXNAPR39 Thank you
Old 11-11-2012, 05:18 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Took F7694TLFYPMX thx!
Old 11-11-2012, 07:00 AM

All the codes utilized, share other codes please!
Old 11-11-2012, 07:16 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by tognesimo View Post
All the codes utilized, share other codes please!
Why not buy it? It's a really good Out Run alternative. 99 cents is less than the buck you'd spend in an arcade for a 3-minute session...
Old 01-24-2013, 02:50 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Just wanted to post that I bought the game recently after seeing the first one go free again and remembering how much I wanted the sequel. It's been great fun. For some reason yesterday GameCenter was bugging out on me and I couldn't see the high score lists or the achievements. Nothing I did even registered in the game for the achievements. But it started working today so I've been able to best at least one of my friends on there.

Anyway, I love the game to pieces. Definitely buy this for the $0.99 if you like this type of stuff. The classic Outrun vibe is just amazing.

Anyone got any tips on the best path? I thought this would be like Outrun and the left path would be easy and right would be harder... but... it doesn't seem that way. The middle ending is the only one where I'm squeaking over the finish line with maybe a second or two to spare.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:25 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
Anyone got any tips on the best path? I thought this would be like Outrun and the left path would be easy and right would be harder... but... it doesn't seem that way. The middle ending is the only one where I'm squeaking over the finish line with maybe a second or two to spare.
I designed the courses myself, and I don't remember making one path deliberately more difficult than the other.
Or if I did, I forgot ..but for sure it wasn't a key point in the design.
Old 01-27-2013, 03:09 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

I'm not really concerned with easier ... More so if one is longer or shorter than another. Seems like that bonus for extra seconds might be the key to matching the top scores. My overall top score has me ranked 137... but I know I could do better. Guess I need to time out the sections and see which is shortest or if such a thing exists. It would be nice though if the game kept track of section times like the first one did.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:42 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
I'm not really concerned with easier ... More so if one is longer or shorter than another. Seems like that bonus for extra seconds might be the key to matching the top scores. My overall top score has me ranked 137... but I know I could do better. Guess I need to time out the sections and see which is shortest or if such a thing exists. It would be nice though if the game kept track of section times like the first one did.
Right.. that's a good suggestion.
The current graphics layout doesn't allow for that.. but it's a missing feature indeed.

Hopefully I'll get around doing an update at some point.. though the situation with FF2 is a bit complex (basically we're still repaying development costs, so we can't afford to make substantial updates).
Old 01-28-2013, 08:59 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I almost always go Suburbia-Countryside-Motorway 65-Night City. Kenyon is the hardest section to me, with the next hardest ones being Seaside and Forest.

Glad to see this on the front page. This was THE game that got me into mobile gaming when I got my 4S about a year ago.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:09 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrib View Post
Right.. that's a good suggestion.
The current graphics layout doesn't allow for that.. but it's a missing feature indeed.

Hopefully I'll get around doing an update at some point.. though the situation with FF2 is a bit complex (basically we're still repaying development costs, so we can't afford to make substantial updates).
Yeah I don't expect any big updates anyway, the game is near perfect as it is. I would love a sequel (maybe something more Top Gear 2 - SNES'ish?)... but financial viability may make that an issue.

Seems like the finish screen or end game screen would be a good place to flash up the scores even if for just a few seconds. I would take a picture of it (Power + circle button... man I love that feature on my iPhone) and could compare times and stuff. It's not critical, but it would be cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laszlo_kovacs View Post
I almost always go Suburbia-Countryside-Motorway 65-Night City. Kenyon is the hardest section to me, with the next hardest ones being Seaside and Forest.

Glad to see this on the front page. This was THE game that got me into mobile gaming when I got my 4S about a year ago.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll give that a try. If you're on GameCenter feel free to shoot me, nightc1, a friend request. I have a few people to compare scores with from here, but it would be nice to have another. Interestingly, I got my 4S about a year ago too.

If appletv mirroring works I may just recruit one of my kids to watch the tv and write down the time as I complete each section and figure it out from there. The time does freeze for a second at each checkpoint and the game is short enough I think it wouldn't be a bad task at all for one of them. It would be nice to break the top 50... but like sim racing games I think it is going to take some dedication.